Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2019, 10:54 AM

13,262 posts, read 8,027,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffythewondercat View Post
Nor would there be any indication he was under the influence, since they arrested this puke SIX MONTHS after the crime was committed.

It is, however, a fair surmise that his paranoia was caused either by mental illness or drugs.

The way I read the article, the killer had passengers in the truck with him, who eventually reported to police that all the other driver did, was look over at the killer. Who...weirdly, if he WAS to look, would've been looking at the passengers, right?

Also, the killer made a statement to the effect that he didn't really remember what happened. Sure, he could've been lying. OR he was under the influence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2019, 11:37 AM

1,159 posts, read 620,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
I am not surprised. Poor guy was probably squinting due to a glare or something.

I choose to refuse to see confrontational behavior & it drives the husband nuts. He insisted some guy flipped me off & I just told him he was adjusting his sun visor (okay, the sun was shining from the opposite direction; the guy WAS flipping me off). It's just so not worth it.

One time a guy cut me off & he started telling me to hurry & catch up so I could 'pull up alongside that mother ******!'

I drove really slow ... 'Oops, sorry! He's too far ahead!'
Im totally opposite. I beep at people.. Flip them off..yell out the window. It's just my anger issue. Im aware of it.. Just can't change it.
Its the Maryland in me.

Old 09-30-2019, 12:58 PM

16,289 posts, read 32,345,962 times
Life is too short to get upset at other people, especially people you don't even know.

Old 09-30-2019, 02:22 PM

20,958 posts, read 45,404,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLisa83 View Post
Im totally opposite. I beep at people.. Flip them off..yell out the window. It's just my anger issue. Im aware of it.. Just can't change it.
Its the Maryland in me.

Nope, not the Maryland in you. It's you making excuses for behaving badly. Don't blame it on a state, own it. And, yes, you can change it, you just don't want to.

Old 09-30-2019, 02:32 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Here is his Facebook profile, looks like a real thug:

https://www.facebook.com/Nic2088?hc_location=ufi
Meth Head.

The Devils Drug. Makes you do crazy.

Old 09-30-2019, 04:09 PM

50,783 posts, read 36,486,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
I am not surprised. Poor guy was probably squinting due to a glare or something.

I choose to refuse to see confrontational behavior & it drives the husband nuts. He insisted some guy flipped me off & I just told him he was adjusting his sun visor (okay, the sun was shining from the opposite direction; the guy WAS flipping me off). It's just so not worth it.

One time a guy cut me off & he started telling me to hurry & catch up so I could 'pull up alongside that mother ******!'

I drove really slow ... 'Oops, sorry! He's too far ahead!'
See doesn’t that make you worry about what he does when you’re not in the car? My fiancé will occasionally flip someone off or glare at them and I always get on him about it cause there are so many nutcases with guns today.

Old 09-30-2019, 04:11 PM

50,783 posts, read 36,486,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCData View Post
I'm sure he'll do just fine in his new residence. It's not like people in prison have staring problems or anything.
He’s probably been there before and doesn’t care.

Old 09-30-2019, 04:19 PM

30,636 posts, read 18,227,675 times
Crazy. Interestingly enough, I always make an effort to smile or nod if I lock eyes with a fellow motorist when stopped at a traffic light. Perhaps its subconsciously about avoiding conflict, but I think its just my friendly nature.

Old 09-30-2019, 06:11 PM

656 posts, read 1,375,446 times
Mankind is the most violent abominable species there is.

Old 10-01-2019, 07:52 AM

13,262 posts, read 8,027,035 times
One time, we were on Hwy 44 (major highway) rolling along, and some guy thought we did something to him, and got super duper aggressive. He'd pull up beside us and glare and flip us off, and was yelling stuff at us, and then he'd jump in front of us, trying to make us hit him.

This went on for a few miles. My husband is yelling at me to get my phone out and take pictures, and that maybe it'd make him back off, if he knew I was taking pictures or video.

Well, in my nervous state, I couldn't get to the camera on my phone fast enough. So I took my pack of cigarettes and pretended like it was my phone, and that I was snapping away, taking pictures. lol It worked! He slowed waaaaaaaayyyy down and got a couple of lanes over, and then got off the highway at the next exit. He couldn't really tell WHAT I was holding up. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events