U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 10:19 AM
 
Location: Upper Left Hand Corner
2,804 posts, read 1,061,304 times
Reputation: 4701

Advertisements

She doesn't have to be mentally ill to be a complete fool.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 04:35 PM
 
2,380 posts, read 716,597 times
Reputation: 3372
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlulu23 View Post
She doesn't have to be mentally ill to be a complete fool.
Semantics
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:02 PM
 
Location: Rutherfordton,NC
15,425 posts, read 9,444,767 times
Reputation: 10247
I saw this and like most here I was hoping the lion was going to rip her head clean off! Sadly the lion would of been put down. There should of been a highly fence and wider trench .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 07:12 AM
 
21,833 posts, read 17,258,319 times
Reputation: 40676
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
I saw this and like most here I was hoping the lion was going to rip her head clean off! Sadly the lion would of been put down. There should of been a highly fence and wider trench .
I do not think the lion would’ve been put down after the fact. There wasn’t a high fence, but there was apparently a steep drop off with a moat separating the woman and the lion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 10:56 AM
 
Location: on the wind
7,988 posts, read 3,422,817 times
Reputation: 27192
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
There should of been a highly fence and wider trench .
Higher fence probably a better idea to protect animals from idiots like this. But, in the past the zoo probably heard lots of whining about fences ruining "visitor experience". Wider trench? Why? Neither one of them actually made contact with each other most likely because of the existing one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 11:17 AM
 
21,833 posts, read 17,258,319 times
Reputation: 40676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parnassia View Post
Higher fence probably a better idea to protect animals from idiots like this. But, in the past the zoo probably heard lots of whining about fences ruining "visitor experience". Wider trench? Why? Neither one of them actually made contact with each other most likely because of the existing one.
Again there was a moat with a steep drop off separating the lion and her. They did not need a fence because they went down instead of up in establishing a barrier.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top