U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 11:25 AM

2,286 posts, read 1,764,068 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
The lion looked like he was thinking she was probably a nutcase.
LOL, basically. Obviously this woman has some SERIOUS mental problems. I mean, she even tried to get the Lion to DANCE with her, for Pete's sake!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 11:29 AM

4,436 posts, read 1,787,632 times
my guess is the lion could smell the contaminated flesh.

Old Yesterday, 11:33 AM

23,249 posts, read 19,665,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
If shes already reproduced, it’s not Darwin’s theory. Every single thread about someone who dies doing something stupid people come on and make the Darwin comments and they’re really not reflective of Darwins theories or how evolution actually works.

Old Yesterday, 11:57 AM

14,014 posts, read 19,151,416 times
as my late granddad would say if her brain was a fish tank all the fish would be dead .

Old Yesterday, 11:58 AM

42,870 posts, read 3,283,587 times
Some people are such idiots.

Old Yesterday, 12:22 PM

1,200 posts, read 288,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
If shes already reproduced, it’s not Darwin’s theory. Every single thread about someone who dies doing something stupid people come on and make the Darwin comments and they’re really not reflective of Darwins theories or how evolution actually works.
The average poster probably thinks some company called Darwin, Inc., is simply the sponsor of the so-called Darwin Award. And I'm pretty sure most of them haven't the foggiest idea as to concepts like gene pool or natural selection.

Old Yesterday, 12:31 PM

13,185 posts, read 14,435,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by javacoffee View Post
what should the sign say?
"trespassers will be shot"

Old Yesterday, 01:05 PM

22,996 posts, read 15,037,260 times
Has anyone heard more about this woman?

Old Yesterday, 01:30 PM

21,769 posts, read 17,230,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcandme View Post
That there will be a large fine for trespassing, or taunting the animals.

That wouldn't have mattered. She's obviously not all there.

Old Yesterday, 01:34 PM

21,769 posts, read 17,230,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio July View Post
LOL, basically. Obviously this woman has some SERIOUS mental problems. I mean, she even tried to get the Lion to DANCE with her, for Pete's sake!!!

Yes, it reminds me of the guy in Alaska who thought he and the grizzlies had some kind of spiritual union and finally was killed by them (along with his gf, who wanted nothing to do with the bears herself). There was a documentary about him as he documented his entire journey through Alaska to bond with the bears. It was really so odd, as I thought he'd be some outdoorsy type, but he was effeminate, and he talked to the bears in baby talk ("Who was a naughty little boy?" kind of stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or