Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2021, 12:22 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,472,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post

Demons are said to be highly intelligent and crafty at manipulating humans...but if you look at this topic from a distance, a large majority of people dont pay any attention to it at all, or just think its all hoaxes or fabrications...If its demons...they are not doing a good job of convincing people!
They don't have to convince the masses who are already under their spell.
And, they aren't concerned about convincing Christians who don't consider UFOs as real.

Whoever they are, they have us right where they want us. Most people refuse to believe they exist, despite all the testimonies, evidence and witnesses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2021, 12:31 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,472,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
Wouldn't if be something if the Bible and other old religious books turn out to have a lot of truth to them rather than being allegorical. Stories about Noah, Great Flood, I always said "phooey, that's impossible."

But hasn't every great civilization had a collection of legends about their beginnings, usually starting with beings who came down from the heavens? Back in those days how could such widely dispersed civilizations all come up with similar stories? You could probably compare stories from South America to stories from China to stories from India to stories from Crete and get similar versions.

The Bible seems to be based up earlier stories. A baby is found floating down a river or lying in some marshland and a girl rescues him. That's in earlier stories from other lands too. And remember, "There were giants in the earth in those days."=Bible.

Is the story of Atlantis really the story of the Great Flood? Have there been a lot of Great Floods? We used to hear a lot more about the Bermuda Triangle where (was it planes or ships?) would just disappear. Could be some truth to it since we really know much less about the ocean than we sometimes think we do.

Religion vs science. I used to console myself with the thought that someday science may PROVE religion to be true. I'd love that. Maybe it won't happen until it's all over but we want to know now! Remember the books like "Chariots of the Gods"?

People have been spotting mysterious things in the skies for eons but only since WWII and the dawn of the atomic era have they been seeing things near nuclear power plants and hovering over electrical wires. Only since then have military people been spotting them near nuclear powered ships or actually interfering with our nuclear weapons. I guess the difference is that with nuclear, it really could destroy all of us and maybe that's why they (?) are so concerned.

But I can't connect the dots in my mind, not for the eons of sightings, the ancient stories, the religious writings, the atomic connection. None of it.
I believe a lot of the Bible may be metaphoric. If God told us exactly how he created us, the universe and everything else, we'd never be able to understand it. We are nowhere near as smart as God. Not even close! Everything the Bible says is true, yet it's presented in a way that humans can relate.

And yes, I agree about the similarities between Christianity and other religions. Even the Native Americans talk about their Sky God. In many world religions, "something from the sky (heavens)" came to earth and interacted with mankind. These truths are too easily dismissed by too many people, including Christians.

Old 05-02-2021, 05:44 AM

6,945 posts, read 6,869,734 times
Paul Stonehill wrote a book called "Russia's USO Secrets: Unidentified Submersible Objects in Russian and International Waters". Reading this book, it is obvious that there are many accounts of UFOs and USOs coming out of Russia and many by credible Russian military personnel. They probably think these are American and we probably think they are Russian whereas really they are ET almost without a doubt.

I am sure we humans have used the crashed craft and back-engineered the technology or at least had a good attempt at it. I think these UFO we see, are a mixture of both ours and ETs . There is a technology line of development through the years which show anyone willing to look at the different reports, at how we are developing different methods of propulsion and finally figured out the anti-grav engine like we have in these triangles now. Once you have that, there is no limit to size and no stopping the craft from going under sea, into land( underground bases inside mesas/oceans) or into space.

The rockets we are shown by NASA and Space X are to convince us we need to keep using the oil reserves that keep the rich Texans (Bush) in power.

Old 05-02-2021, 06:18 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 22 hours ago)

27,163 posts, read 13,449,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
UFO does not necessarily mean aliens. It's literally an Unidentified Flying Object.

An American Airlines pilot spotted a 'cylindrical object', which was almost cigar like.

Do you think the Clinton's are behind this.

Old 05-04-2021, 06:35 PM

2,289 posts, read 1,567,557 times
The Pentagon has announced that the Pentagon will investigate the Pentagon's handling of reports of UFO's received by the Pentagon. I wonder what the FBI will make of that.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...0&nlid=2670445

Old 05-04-2021, 06:37 PM

8,620 posts, read 5,649,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Very Man Himself View Post
Wouldn't it be sumthin if the aliens said, hey US, you guys are not really that interesting, we're gonna focus our attention in future on China. There's lots of interesting stuff happening there.
That'd be a kick in the teeth......
We're much more amusing.

Old 05-05-2021, 12:13 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,589,417 times
Im still curious why the sudden motivation of the DOD and Pentagon, to be transparent with the public on this topic?

They lied for years about these things, claiming they had no interest in them, and/or calling them 'military flares, swamp gas, weather balloons'...what changed so suddenly that now they are actually alluding to these things belonging to a more advanced civilization? (something had to initiate that change).

Are they being forced to be truthful, or are they aware of some major upcoming event? IDK? Its very strange though

Old 05-15-2021, 09:24 AM

Heads up, Peeps.
On the Morrow, Sunday, 60 minutes will have segment on the UFOs.
If it's on 60M gotta be true, right?

Old 05-15-2021, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Im still curious why the sudden motivation of the DOD and Pentagon, to be transparent with the public on this topic?

They lied for years about these things, claiming they had no interest in them, and/or calling them 'military flares, swamp gas, weather balloons'...what changed so suddenly that now they are actually alluding to these things belonging to a more advanced civilization? (something had to initiate that change).

Are they being forced to be truthful, or are they aware of some major upcoming event? IDK? Its very strange though
Not sure you can go that far.

Old 05-15-2021, 10:45 AM

UFO/UAP in restricted airspace off Virginia Beach, every day for two years.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ufo-mil...sam&stream=top

I wonder if Hillary Clinton is involved?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events