Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2021, 03:21 AM

61,713 posts, read 87,123,005 times

Advertisements

The “long, cylindrical object” looked like a “cruise missile type of thing,” one pilot said in a leaked radio transmission.
American Airlines and the Federal Aviation Administration have confirmed the encounter, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation is also aware of the report, but the nature of the UFO remains a mystery.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...-fbi-confirms/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2021, 04:58 AM

10,094 posts, read 14,965,663 times
The gorilla in the room is:

What can the FBI do?

Tell the aliens to stop visiting the planet?

I can see it now.

An FBI agent looks at two short hairless gray aliens and tell them "I'm the FBI and you guys are ordered to stop coming to this planet, got it?" They look at him in silence with their big oversized black eyes and one wonder in his native language what is he saying, because all they hear is gibberish. The other one is thinking "whatever, lets abduct him and get it over with." Of course, they can hear each other think, but the FBI agent is clueless.

Tune next time to see what the aliens will do.

Old 02-26-2021, 06:12 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,561,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonioR View Post

What can the FBI do?

I can see it now.

An FBI agent looks at two short hairless gray aliens and tell them "I'm the FBI and you guys are ordered to stop coming to this planet, got it?" They look at him in silence with their big oversized black eyes and one wonder in his native language what is he saying, because all they hear is gibberish. The other one is thinking "whatever, lets abduct him and get it over with." Of course, they can hear each other think, but the FBI agent is clueless.

LMFAO!!!

Right, what can the FBI do? My guess is push papers around until one tells the military in charge of UFO's.

I wonder if the pilot got video...

Last edited by Roselvr; 02-26-2021 at 06:27 AM..

Old 02-26-2021, 06:15 AM

16,421 posts, read 12,510,794 times
Quote:

What can the FBI do?

UFO does not necessarily mean aliens. It's literally an Unidentified Flying Object.

Old 02-26-2021, 06:44 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,474,697 times
Quote:

What can the FBI do?

I can see it now.

And the rest of the story....

The aliens offer 1000 earthlings a ride through the galaxy in their space craft. They promise their guests a tasty lunch with cocktails. When everyone is aboard, the alien ships leaves earths atmosphere, but not before leaving behind a strange silver disc entitled, "To Serve Man".

(Is anyone in here too young to get it? LOL.)

Old 02-26-2021, 06:53 AM

4,992 posts, read 5,290,988 times
I used to live in New Mexico. You would occasionally see some odd stuff. There is a lot of government owned open desert out there. The main employer is the federal government. I got the feeling there was some experimental stuff going on. Everyone has admitted that something was sighted. We may not find out exactly what it was and why it was there.

Old 02-26-2021, 07:16 AM

3,267 posts, read 1,748,688 times
Well, area 51 is thereabouts isn't it ? Thats where aircraft such as the X-15 first broke the sound barrier and the F-117 stealth fighter were developed. The whole "aliens" thing is nothing but smoke & mirrors to distract folks from things the military would rather not share with the public.

Old 02-26-2021, 07:25 AM

9,511 posts, read 6,103,034 times
This one reported was seen over NE NM but the same type are reported here in Southern Colorado frequently. In May, 2015, myself & about 10 other people stood on a sidewalk on the West Side of Colorado Springs, watching one evade two F16s that came from the direction of Shriver & Peterson AFBs.

It was hard to miss; all three aircraft were flying at low altitude in restricted airspace, as it was directly in front of Pikes Peak & just North of NORAD in Cheyenne Mountain. (we have a commercial aircraft route that can fly at very high altitude over the peak but these were under the summit altitude of 14,000 ft+) It was also glaringly obvious that our military jets were not even a problem for the cylinder; it could hover, tumble, stop in mid air & dart up, down & at all angles. We stood there for 15 minutes watching it toy with the F16's, who had to make wide circles just to turn to catch up to it. Finally, the cylinder just shot straight up in the air & disappeared at an angle over the top of Pikes Peak & disappeared from view. I got pictures of it on my phone but half an hour later, while I was pumping gas, my autistic son had grabbed my phone & smashed it into pieces in the car.

There have been multiple reports of these objects here since then. I did get a video of one in February 2020 of one that was bobbing around directly above NORAD but it was from a distance; it looks like a giant mirror casting a reflective glare darting up & down, back & forth.

Old 02-26-2021, 08:00 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,705,684 times
Same tic tac that flew over the Coast.

Old 02-26-2021, 08:31 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
UFO does not necessarily mean aliens. It's literally an Unidentified Flying Object.
Yes, but the govt seems to be alluding to the fact, that these things are indeed 'extraterrestrial'...anyone can see that as clear as day if they have been watching the news the past couple years.

The former DOD guy that went on Good Morning America awhile back, admitting that these 'UFOs' are real, and that its unlikely they are from another country or that they are experimental military aircraft...he says it (without saying the exact words), and then, the Pentagon releasing 3 additional videos from the Nimitz incident, saying " We want to ensure everyone knows they were REAL". LOL

I honestly do not know what their agenda is with this, if these things are from an advanced unknown civilization, Govt CANNOT divulge that information to the public, (it would be too much of a national security issue).

It truly seems to me, that Govt wants people to BELIEVE these things are extraterrestrial, (as to why a govt would do such a thing...there are a number of theories), but NONE will be good for the general public.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events