Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2010, 10:41 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

I have no idea what we are eating hubby decided today would be a great "lets start the insulate the garage project so we went back to home depot and 4 huge bundles of R30 insulation **gasp** $300 worth so he can put it under the attic floor boards
and since I am taking C/D to the airport I have no idea what if any grilling we will be doing

lol I am thinking pizza sounds good

I am going to take a bag with me when I head over to C/D house and tell him I am running away !!! I do not want any involvement with the insulation project
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2010, 11:07 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
How terrific, Karla. Thanks for the DM.

We started moving the stuff out of the lanai for DH's tiling project. Boy, that room is a lot bigger without all that BA furniture out there. The only thing left out there is the base to the bar and the sofa. We can move those out any day before I leave. The house is so cluttered right now, with this stuff spread thru it like that. When I get back, he should have the tiling done and I'll clean the lanai itself. It needs it really bad. It'll sparkle so bright, you ladies will think that the Northern LIghts moved south!

DH is fixing a chicken to rotisserie on the grill. We really like it that way. I'm hoping the rain will hold off. Over the past 10 days or so, we've done 3 chickens (including this one) and a roast beast. Mmmmm.

So that's going to be our 4th. Me, I'm not feeling too great for some reason. I have a NASTY headache, my sinuses are all stuffed up thanks to the weather (we had a bunch of rain this a.m.) and my stomach's a bit off. We could have done brats or chicken and I thought the chicken would be better on the old tummy.

OK, got a couple other threads I need to drop in on. See ya later.

Old 07-04-2010, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
I have no idea what we are eating hubby decided today would be a great "lets start the insulate the garage project so we went back to home depot and 4 huge bundles of R30 insulation **gasp** $300 worth so he can put it under the attic floor boards
and since I am taking C/D to the airport I have no idea what if any grilling we will be doing

lol I am thinking pizza sounds good

I am going to take a bag with me when I head over to C/D house and tell him I am running away !!! I do not want any involvement with the insulation project
Heh, heh! Believe me, girlfriend, I understand! Come north with me!

Oh, talked to MIL this a.m. SHe's all ticked off because I'm only spending one quick night at their place. GMAB. She's dam lucky I'm stopping there at all. I'm only doing it because DH suggested it. This woman would b***h if you hung her with a new rope, I'm telling you. Oh, don't get me going. Sorry. Didn't mean to vent.

Old 07-04-2010, 11:24 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,341,443 times
Thanks for the pics Karla. Everyone looks so beautiful.

Pattie, vent all you want.

Old 07-04-2010, 11:28 AM

Thanks, Cheryl. I'm feeling much better now!

Old 07-04-2010, 01:17 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
I have a MIL like that too Pattie, except each year or two she picks an inlaw to be "mad" at, the last few years it was her SIL, now it is me! Can't figure it out. Oh well, at least I don't hold it against her and her relationship with Bob.
Hope you feel better. I'm in for the afternoon and ready for a movie (probably another bad one) lol.

Old 07-04-2010, 01:35 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
I'd b*tch if somebody hung me with a rope, new or no. Guess that's an expression I've never heard.

Today I did a 22 minute core workout from Jackie Warner and I must be out of shape cuz it kicked my a$$ big time! Now, I better get my aromatic self into the shower!

Think pizza joints are open today? dh is out at the boat for, well, since yesterday and maybe til tomorrow, I don't know. I could do a little pizza all by myself!

Happy Fourth of July everyone.

Old 07-04-2010, 02:53 PM

Sandy, MIL has been "mad" at my husband since the day he was born. She's just one unhappy lady.

Fuzzy, that's an old saying, that's for sure. My grandfather used to say it all the time. Enjoy your pizza.

Old 07-04-2010, 05:10 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
GMAB ???? dont know this one

ok so we left for the airport at 3:45 on the way he checked flight delayed from 5 to 6:40
hmm what do you know there is a location of my favorite pizza place in the shopping mall right near the airport so guess where we went to kill some time
I couldn't just dump him off with a 2+hour wait now could I
not when there was pizza so close

Old 07-04-2010, 05:34 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
GMAB ???? dont know this one

ok so we left for the airport at 3:45 on the way he checked flight delayed from 5 to 6:40
hmm what do you know there is a location of my favorite pizza place in the shopping mall right near the airport so guess where we went to kill some time
I couldn't just dump him off with a 2+hour wait now could I
not when there was pizza so close
GMAB= give me a break (I'm thinking!) That was so nice of you to not make him wait! Nice pizza date too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals