Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 01:14 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,529,102 times

Advertisements

You don't have to look Karla, they look nice and everything, but there are no FLOWERS on them! That is what I want to see. I didn't know they only flowered the one time, since ours got devoured so fast last year, we barely got a chance to enjoy them-but the rabbits sure did!

Today I did the 'tank top ready upper body' workout, whew. It is hot in here now.

I still need to get out and move some stuff around or get a few more flowers to kind of bring out the colors more, I need more POP! And I don't mean diet coke.

Have a good Sunday everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2010, 05:32 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,109,893 times
Fuzzy I know what you mean I have this amazing lily out itn he back garden and it only blooms once a year
There are day lilies that will bloom through out the summer Wilson yellow is what we have here. Though mine haven't bloomed yet because something keeps eating them to the ground,neighbors say it is deer

Also "ditch" lilies I have been told bloom all summer

I will be adding some "pop" to the new front landscape I have to golook at plants in the next few days

oh I finally heard from the landscaper he called around 1:30 to tell me he hurt his back on a project he was doing on Saturday so he moved me to either one night this week or next weekend

oh lol seems my NN has enlisted another neighbor in her try to talk me into not taking down the tree. She walked past as I was on my way to C/D
She said "the tee looks great"
I said "if you look at pictures of how not to prune a tree this one would be in the Don't do this section it would be called a "lion tail"
We didn't prune it it was limbed to make removal easier "

NN2 Oh well it looks really nice you should leave it"

omg nn & nn2 do you not have enough things in your life that you need to be concerned with mine

ok lol done venting
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals