U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2010, 12:56 AM

17,835 posts, read 29,995,198 times

Advertisements

Good morning ladies !!

So I figure I am up might as well get to work
Hubby was up to so he decided to log into work early
I have already checked the pricing for our Disney/Universal vacation in October

I suggested that we head out to Walmart around 7 then pick up gas for the mower on our way home

The Dishwasher guy was late and it was way to hot to mow yesterday so it is on this mornings must do list
I also have a tiny bit of ironing & laundry to finish then make sure the guestroom is ready for FIL on Friday

What fun things are you all doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2010, 06:36 AM

5,453 posts, read 7,361,833 times
Morning Karla and all!
Sitting here with the windows open and wonderful fresh cool Michigan air coming through to me Feels great but I would imagine that the warm/humid stuff is not far away.
Got my laundry done yesterday and am ready to head south to Kim's for the night and fly out tomorrow at noon. Bob said "Cassy" is ready for Mom to come home (lol, yea right Bob is ready for Mom to be home). Yesterday's interview was a joke, he said the company was small, dirty and non-organized so our next goal is Indiana and making it though the interview. I am so hopeful that this is what was intended for us, nice area, two hours from the kids and I actually think it might be nice to play in the snow again! Positive thinking
Sister is going to pick me up today so I get another afternoon with her That is it, besides more pool time and possibly pizza dinner!
Welcome home Sue, my SIL's mother had that blastoma stuff (sure I did not spell that correctly) years ago when Jesse was an infant, she almost died. I have heard it is a long recovery but you can pull through and get back to normal, just slowly. Prayers for you!

Old 07-29-2010, 07:04 AM

8,191 posts, read 28,151,390 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been for a quick walk this morning. My sunglasses fogged the second I opened the door. Yuck! Later we will hit the beach. We had a grand time yesterday swimming & chasing fishes.

Welcome back Sue!

Old 07-29-2010, 07:35 AM

18,717 posts, read 26,954,895 times
Fun things today? Work. Work. Work. Work. Work. Oh, and then I'll do some work.

But it's not all drudgery. I'm putting in extra work today because we're supposed to get spectacular weather tomorrow and I've scheduled the whole day off. I'm going bike riding in the morning, playing mini golf in the afternoon, and maybe taking a sunset cruise. So today, bring on the work!

I put in 30 minutes on the stairmaster today. It was a little too much but sometimes it feels good to do a little too much.

Old 07-29-2010, 08:02 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 17,138,551 times
Hi, all. I'm still a bit stiff, but doing better this morning. Sure is nice to see Tet back.

DH went walking on my behalf this morning. I'm thinking he did about 3 miles. He says he's going to get the car and clock it a bit later. What a guy, huh???

Felt good enough to do the floors this a.m. They really needed it.

Not sure if we're doing anything exciting today or not. I'll keep you informed.

A sunset cruise, huh? Man, I could go for that!

Old 07-29-2010, 09:52 AM

SandyI didn't know the IN job would have you 2 hours from the kids !!
OOO got everything crossed that that one happens

lol evey I hate the sun-glass fog it happens when every I go out the house or out of the car

Pattie I am glad your feeling a little better lol when I first read I though you said hubby was going to go out and look for a clock
see what happens when I dont put my glasses on

Well ta dumm the lawn is mowed edged and whacked it is so nasty out there the heat index is 98 I tried a new trick I put a small zip bag of ice under my ball cap maybe it was just psychological but I did feel a bit cooler

N.N. was prowling so I kept my hat low and made sure you could see the wires of my headphones I did not want a tree discussion I might of opps lost control of the edger

ok so since there is more dirt and grass cutting on me than the yard not to mention I must smell like well lets just say not like flowers I better go hit the shower

I will check back in later want to see how Cheryl & Sue are doing

Old 07-29-2010, 02:38 PM

7,283 posts, read 17,269,134 times
Hi evryone.

Just dropping in quickly to say hi as today is my 'wipeout' day and I'm not spending much time on the computer. Tomorrow will be better.

Raining like crazy here now.

Old 07-29-2010, 02:46 PM

12,983 posts, read 12,879,653 times
I'd be half dead by 4 if I got up that early. Karla, your 'kids' need to learn to let you sleep! You are the boss! You need to tell them in that 'oh so special way' of yours!!! Wonder what's waking them up.

Anyway, from the scratchy throat on Sunday and Monday, slowly but surely, I'm coming down with a cold, so I just took it easy and didn't work out today. Plus I was SO hungry, I had to eat, and I don't work out after I have a 'meal', even if it's cereal.

My mom went into what she called her 'chemo coma' after she had the treatments, hope you're feeling better tomorrow, Cheryl.

Old 07-29-2010, 03:29 PM

4,281 posts, read 9,479,332 times
Hey Cheryl, hang in there. I'm sprawling across the sofa like Lady Godiva... how are you relaxing?

Exercise today... I cleaned the kitchen counters, and mucked out my son's room! I'm trying to do a little more each day. Getting up and about helps build my lungs back up. I am resting though!

It's kinda warm out today, but not humid. Evey, that was one thing I hated living in GA.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Old 07-30-2010, 04:36 AM

lol fuzzy I was kinda losing steam around 4

Ithink Iknow why they got up at 2
A few weeks ago I decided to split they food into 3 meals to try and prevent the early morning "wake up call" This was working great until it looked like Lola was gaining a bit of weight. So Wednesday night I switched her to 1/3 cup of food instead of the 1/2 cup 3 times a day
I guess that idea didn't work because when she got up yesterday morning at 2 she headed right for the pantry .
Last night I went back to the 1/2 cup and she slept til 5 so I guess she was hungry

lol I will not make that "mistake" again
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals