Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2010, 06:22 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,106,019 times

Advertisements

I woke up this morning wanting to go play
Who wants to join me

I need a dose of silliness !!

My sister gets home today so she will be picking up her dog around 3
She is such a good dog I told hubby we could have 3 dogs if we found one like scout
Yeah that idea went over well

So how would you "Play " today !!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2010, 06:59 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,255,021 times
LOL....so, Karla...when do you go pick up your new dog???

I could use some silliness, too. It's been awfully dreary here. I know we needed rain, but GMAB.

Sis isn't coming. She's had too many financial "surprises" lately. Something tells me it was a hint she wanted me to pay for her ticket again. Sorry, can't do that right now.

Didn't do anything special at all for DH's b'day. He didn't feel like going out for dinner, so we invited Papa John over. Yep. Pizza and Wings for the big guy's b'day. It was what he wanted. He talked to his mom yesterday (totally by accident - she hasn't remembered his b'day in years). She must have asked him 5 times why I didn't make him a cake or a pie. I tell ya.

Anyway... the humidity and temp were down a bit today, but it's still raining on and off, so I'm here, waiting to see if there's still a sun out there somewhere.

Have a great day, all. I'll talk with you soon.

Old 08-26-2010, 07:30 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,224,652 times
Morning peeps!

Pattie, the sun peeked out for about 10 minutes here this morning. It is about to rain again. Seriously, enough is enough. I had a 2 quart pitcher outside that I water potted plants with. It was empty last week. It is now full over the 2 quart line and about to overflow. I have about 2 inches of water standing in the back yard.

Shadow & I went for a quick walk this morning. If it ever stops raining we will try for the dog park this afternoon.

Old 08-26-2010, 11:56 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,334,139 times
Hi everyone.

I could use some silliness and playing too but I'm going to give it a few days.

I did some stuff around here today and now I'm just goofing off.

Do some playing for me.

Old 08-26-2010, 12:53 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,526,885 times
Today I did a Billy Blanks Jr cardioke thing, it's a cardio dance workout and you're supposed to sing in parts of it. Interesting. He's got a real mix of people, one woman in her 60's one in her 50's and I swear the dude that played Rerun on some old show is on there too, plus a woman who looks a lot like him.

We got a new kind of pizza last night, buffalo chicken pizza--I said to the guy-do you even have buffalo wings? He said, we're working on it! It was outstanding!

Have a great day everyone, I might do something crazy and finish some laundry. At least it's not sweltering and I can run the dryer.

Old 08-26-2010, 03:33 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,255,021 times
Fuzzy, I was forced into laundry this week, too. I'd been saving it, thinking that the rain would go away in a day or two and then I could hang it "out" (my garage). No luck. So, I've done about 8 loads over 2 days and I'm FINALLY caught up. Hey, Karla....wanna come iron for me??? PLEASE???

Old 08-26-2010, 04:42 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,219,750 times
lol, Pattie I put off ironing until I need to wear! I hate it, I remember it was one of our chores to do as youngsters.......we even ironed pillow cases
Had another meeting offsite today and let me tell you I will be happy to sit the entire day at my desk tomorrow! We actually were there for 4 hours and were not able to take a lunch hour when we returned (so I can leave early today and tomorrow). But I have to admit the boxed lunches they ordered from Quiznos were excellent, gotta find one by my house.
Cassy and I took a nice walk this morning, the evening temps are finally beginning to lower and it is soooo nice in the morning. I walked her as long as she would let me and then her tummy told her it was breakfast time.
Nothing else new.

Old 08-26-2010, 05:00 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,526,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
lol, Pattie I put off ironing until I need to wear!

But I have to admit the boxed lunches they ordered from Quiznos were excellent, gotta find one by my house.
I got some of that Downy Wrinkle release stuff, it works great!

And those Quiznos subs look SO good in the commercials, but I've never had one. Thanks for the tip!

Old 08-27-2010, 05:34 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,106,019 times
morning ladies
well I got my ironing and laundry done then Yay I got a text message from my friend "what was I doing around 2pm"
lol it is always an adventure this is the same friend who last week we managed to set off all the alarms

This time we used his wifes SUV lol no alarms but we couldn't figure out where the door unlock button was inside the SUV

When we got back from the Dr's we were outside the car trying to figure out how the lock thingy worked and his wife got home from work

She started laughing at us both we ended up visiting for a couple hours talking about their wedding and believe it or not food lol my friend is almost as "selective" as I am

I am picking him up again today to check on the progress of the hand controls that are being installed in his car
His wife said which SUV do you want to use I said the one we used today because it is easier to get the wheelchair in and out of the back

She started laughing and said "I don't know, if you can't even figure out how to unlock it the driving it maybe more than you can handle "
of course the 2 of us about fell over laughing
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals