Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 02:59 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Let me tell you these kids are wearing me out lol

Yesterday was "tree day" did you know that 90% of the stuff we use comes form trees !!! I did not know this. "Larry the tree guy" was great.
Then we made paper. The kids are really enjoying camp.
ok they said I can not use my whistle inside

Today is bug day, we will tak about bugs then go out and collect bugs.
eeek I have to remember to go out in my garden and collect some after I walk this morning

Then the kids will use pipe cleaners and construction paper to make bug,
and the best part is they will get to eat like bugs.

lol I told them tomorrow I am bringing dounuts rofl sugar and kids this should be an interesting combo

I am heading out again at 6 am to walk.

and I haven't mentioned it lately but
Thank you all for helping to keep this thread going I couldn't do it without you

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2007, 04:24 AM

1,226 posts, read 3,645,810 times
Hello!
Ok, we do walking and running (and stressing at the moment, he's standing behind me, probably wants to get a cab or something) and now we'll do some sitting still.
Hehe, I'm in a hurry, can you tell?

So...We've walked for many hours the last couple of days, and tomorrow we'll hopefully do some more. Exercise, yes...
You see what Rance has to put up with?!!!

Have a great wednesday everyone! Lots of exercise, but remember to drink water and relax sometimes too

Old 06-27-2007, 04:27 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
No eating bugs? Very yummy when dipped in sugar and fried
Sounds like the kids are having a blast ... my hat goes off to you, Ms. Karla!

Getting ready to head on out the door with my Cypres. Got to keep her out of the water this morning ... yeah right!

Have a "happy hump" day everyone!

Old 06-27-2007, 05:06 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Good luck with that water thing, Tet.

Hannah, nice to see you. Is Rance behaving himself?

Karla...I'd like to join your little camp, but I'm afraid I have to pass on bug day. Not my favorite subject! Can I come to Donut Day???

Walked hubby for 35 minutes. It's been hot here. Yesterday was record breaking 96 - luckily, with low humidity. Today should be about the same, but the humidity is higher, and we should see some t'storms this afternoon, which will cool things off a bit.

Only 12 working days to go. There's so much to do before I leave next month. I think today I'll call the water co. and ask them to turn it on. It'd be nice to be able to take a shower when I get there. I'm sure my neighbors would appreciate it.

Take care, all, and have a wonderful Wednesday.

Old 06-27-2007, 05:14 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times
3miles run/walk/jog and arm twirlie thingies..lol

Old 06-27-2007, 05:35 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
3miles run/walk/jog and arm twirlie thingies..lol
woo hoo we have arm twirlie things to add to the sidebendy things !!!!
how do you do a arm twirly thing

ok walk is done
It was so humid and sticky out there. even Lola was dragging by the last lap.

oh lol I forgot to mention the best part of "Plant camp" and don't kill me for this

stopping at Mcdonalds for a bacon egg and cheese bisciut right before I get to camp lol hey I need something to get me ready for all that running around
thats my story and I'm sticking to it .

eeekk tet tea bugs dipped in sugar lol I best not mention this at camp we have a couple kids that I just know would want to try it

lol you are all invited for donut day, I may need y'alls help with the kids once the sugar kicks in. Not to mention you can help keep me under control with my whistle issues

I will check in later
have a wonderful day everyone
p.s. sweden make sure rance buys a pair of clogs

karla

Old 06-27-2007, 07:11 AM

3,570 posts, read 8,720,066 times
Hey guess what I did!!? I finally used my elliptical today. Sure the arms are still wrong, but I'll go to Sears and figure that out. But I did 45 minutes on the elliptical today. woooohoooo. I'm working at home so I exercised instead of commuting!

Now everyone needs to ask ILNC why she hasn't exercised....trust me, you will smile when you hear it.

Old 06-27-2007, 07:23 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
Glad to hear you didn't kill yourself, Mr. Hoo

Old 06-27-2007, 07:28 AM

3,570 posts, read 8,720,066 times
Ah thanks Tet!! But woohoo it's a good thing nobody is around, I haven't showered yet and boy do I need one! And no car today so no fancy cuppa for me.

Old 06-27-2007, 07:47 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Way to go, Hoosier! That ain't easy - 45 min. on an elliptical! Double WOo Hoo!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals