Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2010, 04:07 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,106,019 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

I got up around 4:45 lol my muscles were telling me "get advil"
Yesterdays garden marathon was a total body work out

I have a few stops to make this morning, I have to take the jade plants to the nursery stop by the mattress store to have a chat about exchanging the mattress I want something that is more pillow top on top I gave this one 4 nights as the guy suggested and an still not loving it

then a brief stop at Home Depot and Sams for trash bags and TP

I want to remove the black & blue saliva from the butterfly garden it is not the "perfect place" for this plant this is where the new pitch fork will come in handy.This stuff has tons of runners under the soil so it should make the job easier

Might have some one on one time later this afternoon with treadmill

Going to be another 90 degree day

So what are your plans for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2010, 06:57 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,219,750 times
lol, Karla have hubby take a picture of you with pitch fork in hand!

I love saliva! I had some beautiful ones in MI in front of my porch. I can't wait to have a garden again, both veggie and flower

Well we are probably half packed, the worst is left and then we have to combine storage and apartment. Bob should have a start date today, still waiting on that cuz his drug test was done here and had to go to MA and then once the head office gets it the results will be in IN. Whew, you would think it would have been easier to have the test done when he interviewed. Anyway, that is what I am waiting on to give my notice here.

Getting close to the company time, have a great day all.

Old 09-07-2010, 08:01 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,255,021 times
Good morning.

Got some laundry done and hung "out", scrubbed the 2 front porch chairs, rinsed off the golf cart, did my a.m. chores and it's time to scrub Pattie. Phew.

Sandy, sounds like you're on a roll, there, lady.

DH found a ring this a.m. when we did our pool thing. After I get cleaned up, I'll bring it to the front office for their lost and found pile. It's a small one and it must be silver because it was all tarnished. Cute, tho.

Karla, I would have thought you would have had a pitch fork for a long time by now, you little devil you! Sorry...couldn't resist.

I think the rest of the day may be a lazy one. I'd like to hit the pool this afternoon. I haven't seen my regular crew for a while now. DH's tummy isn't feeling too great. We did not eat healthy stuff at all this weekend. Oh, well. Back to good stuff today.

Have a great day, all.

Old 09-07-2010, 08:16 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,255,021 times
LOL..I normally just delete my spam folder without looking at any of it, but for some reason, I decided to see what was in it today. One of the emails listed was from "Barrister John Wayne" that had a subject line about some $$ coming my way. Do ya think it might be real???? Wonder where the name John Wayne came from. Duh....

Old 09-07-2010, 01:40 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,526,885 times
Heck Pattie I get those every day. I've gotten so many inheritances and won so many lotteries I could pay off the national debt.

Last night I was checking for new routines on exercise tv and found a couple that seem like really good ones. No wasted effort, lots of bang for my buck, so to speak, so I tried one of them and whew!

This weekend was so hectic, just trying to get caught up on my dishes! Maybe some laundry, but it's hot today and supposed to cool way off starting tomorrow.

Have a good day everyone.

Old 09-07-2010, 02:04 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,224,652 times
Hey peeps!

Shadow & I took a nice walk this morning. We just got back from the beach. We did lots of swimming today.

Someone came & looked at the house yesterday. Followed me home from the dog park to look at it. Liked it a lot. Wants to bring other half to see it. We are not even listed yet.

Old 09-07-2010, 02:25 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,219,750 times
Oh wow that would be great Evey!

Old 09-07-2010, 02:52 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,224,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
Oh wow that would be great Evey!
It sure would. I had a couple of CMAs done last week. The house has lost significant value in the last 10 months..... So glad I do not have a mortgage.

Old 09-08-2010, 04:58 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,106,019 times
Wow Evey thats great news with all the improvements you guys have done won't that help with the price ? Plus this way you wouldn't have to involve a Realtor which would save you 6%
Fingers crossed !!

lol pattie I did start singing the theme from "Green Acres" while holding the pitchfork at the store
Didn't get to use it decided to mow just the back instead it was getting long enough to annoy Ralphie he hates having his belly tickled by wet grass

Stopped at the mattress store the manager said he will work with me but would I stop by tomorrow(today)

Dropped the jade plant cuttings off at the nursery they were so excited to get them They loved the story of how they came from a 1 1/2" cutting 18 years ago
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals