Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 06:21 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Yay my hubby friend is coming today to pick it up !! his wife is so excited to be getting it. So that means I can now get my spin bike

I am going to head to Lowes later to see if they have the remaining annuals I want to add to the bed and also pick up mulch I think I will need 8 big bags to cover the new bed

I may have to "wander" past the sporting good store to see about the spin bike I wonder how hard they are to put together it has to be easier than the treadmill was

Hopefully I will be spinning by Monday !!!

No other big plans for the weekend

There is a big Air Show at the Navy base across the river the Blue Angels will be preforming so I might see and hear them fly over head. We heard them practicing while we were at the bank lol major zoom zoom

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2010, 09:14 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Oh that would be so cool to see those planes! Get some Preen! You won't be sorry. Honest.

Old 10-23-2010, 10:25 AM

I am it is on my list !! I am going to stop them before they can even begin

Old 10-23-2010, 10:42 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Hi, folks. Busy morning today. Coffee social (of course), followed by morning chores, followed by 2 hours plus of watering/walking around the house skeighty-eight times. Boy, do we need rain.

I brought photos of our tomato plants to the coffee. Nobody could believe how big they are! We took the pictures 3 days ago and, at that time, they were 7'3" from the soil up. I'm sure they're 8 feet by now.

Remember the neighbor who has all the blow-up "dolls" for Christmas decorations??? Well, he went out and bought a bunch of Halloween "dolls". We went to run errands yesterday and came back to find about 12 of them all blown up and all over his lawn. DH and I are going to go get a BB gun and sit on the front porch, having target practice! I need to go count them.

Old 10-23-2010, 12:21 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Seven foot tomato plants? Holy sh*t! I had super luck with tomatoes every year but this one. Didn't plant any over by our (FANN's) fence this year, didn't feel like dealing with her and her stupid dogs, but the ones I did put in did lousy. Small tomatoes-and one was supposed to be beefsteak tomatoes! Didn't even get to tennis ball size.

Old 10-23-2010, 12:23 PM

Yay the elliptical is gone !!! The lawn in mowed & edged I pulled another bag of those damn @#%@ chamber bitter weeds from the yard

Now I have showered and heading to Sports authority to buy my bike !!!

Pattie 7' !! holy tomato plant hey maybe those special pots are special
send me the pictures and I will post them

ooo I want in on the target practice

Old 10-23-2010, 12:46 PM

1,678 posts, read 4,011,529 times
Wow.. its been awhile since I was last in here! Next time I will remember to send a postcard... lol.

Anyhow, today is my day off from exercise. Working overtime tonight, so I slept till noon today. Just doing some general housework till I have to go in to work.

Another gorgeous day forecasted, ableit a bit windy. Should hit about 85 this afternoon, and drop down to around 74 tonight.

Have a great weekend all!

Ian

Old 10-23-2010, 01:51 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Hey peeps!

Ugh! Hot here today!

Shadow & I went for a nice walk this morning.

A friend picked me up & took me waaaaayyyyy out into the country to massage her horse. He fell out playing in the field and was pretty sore. He is feeling much better now.

Just got back from the dog park. I am wiped out!

Tonight is the Halloween party. Camera is all charged up to get pics of Shadow in her costume......

Old 10-23-2010, 02:15 PM

Yep. 7'. I'll see if I can get you some photos, Karla. Last time I tried, the thing crapped out on me.

C'mon down...you can help us shoot dolls.

Welcome back, Ian. I wondered where you were.

Evey, I bet your friend's horse feels much better. I think of you whenever I hand out a "kitty rub rub".

Old 10-23-2010, 02:37 PM

Karla, I just sent you some photos. Let me know if they come out. Feel free to post whichever you'd like.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals