Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2010, 04:25 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Today is your birthday da dad adada
Happy birthday to you da da dadada

I just read yesterdays thread that your not going to be on today cause your going to Epcot for your B-Day but I am sure you can hear my singing all the way down there !!!

Not sure what I am going to to exercise wise today I have to wake up a bit more

I do have tons of paperwork to do and calls to make to get CD final car shipped out.

I will also find out today if Wednesday or Thursday will be window installation day

What are your plans for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2010, 05:12 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Well, thank you, Karla.

Unfortunately, my plans for today have changed. DH was up with a nasty headache all night and, since he would be the driver (not good driving in Orlando area with a headache) and it wouldn't be fun without his having fun, we've postponed our trip. Bummer, but that's ok. We have no schedule and can do it when we want.

I do know one thing - there'll be no using the chisel or cooking today for me.

Have a great day, everybody. Hugs to you all.

Old 11-02-2010, 05:31 AM

ahh I'm sorry you won't be able to go today

I hope hubbys headache is better soon so you can go out and do some celebrating

Could the pollen be causing it I know my hubby has had a terrible sinus headache the last couple days we have had the sliding door open at night cause it has been so cool out.
The pollen count has been higher because there has been no rain to wash the crap away

I agree chisel & cleaning are not allowed on birthdays !!!!!

I remembered what I wanted to do this morning I want to take hubbys reciprocating saw out and trim a few branches from a couple trees so I can put them out in todays yard waste pickup I wish it would hurry up and get light so I can varoom varroom

Old 11-02-2010, 06:07 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Morning peeps!

Happiest of all possible birthdays to you Pattie!

Shadow & I have been for a nice walk this morning. later we will hit the dog park.

There is RAIN on the radar! I opened the door and could actually smell the rain. Of course, it is not heading this direction, but it is still nice to know it is raining somewhere.

Old 11-02-2010, 06:23 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,944 times
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you... My birthday present to you, is that you can't hear me singing this!

Sorry your plans got pushed back, but I hope the hubster is feeling better.

Another chilly but beautiful morning. Now I don't have the head of hair I used to, I'm feeling the cold a lot more. I might have to invest in a rug for the nugget during winter!

Will be heading out for a walk in a few. Then I'll be getting plenty of exercise cleaning the house from top to bottom. Thankfully I got all the laundry done the other day.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Old 11-02-2010, 06:57 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Happy Birthday dear Pattie Happy Birthday to youuuuu.............Hope you at least relax at the pool and have a few cocktails!
Not much on my list today besides vacuum the living room, work with Denise and get to Walmart for a few things. I have my cold mailing resumes to get out also, that will be for this afternoon.
We had such a hard frost last night that the grass crunched under my feet this morning. I did not wear gloves either when walking Cassy, and I won't be making that mistake again!
Gotta run, check Indeed and see if any new jobs came up overnight. Have a good one!

Old 11-02-2010, 08:02 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Thanks for the lovely songs, ladies. We actually got about an inch of rain overnight. And it's still cloudy out there, so there's hope for more.

We're headed off to Costco as soon as the hubster gets out of the shower.

Oh, Karla....we found a nasty tomato bug on one of our 'maters yesterday.

Old 11-02-2010, 08:25 AM

they are saying we could have rain tomorrow since it has been 5 weeks now since we have seen any I may not recognize it

I just checked the weather wow they are saying we could be in the low 40's this weekend

I had a good time with the saw I then dragged all the limbs to the curb along with 5 bags that I forgot last week
I then decided as long as I was sweaty I might as well put out the 3 bags of mulch the yard waste truck came by so I felt bad with my big pile that I helped them load it in the truck
lol I don't think they have ever had a homeowner help before

Pattie squash that nasty bug !!!

ok off to hit the shower today is payroll so I am hoping to have the numbers before I leave
I also have to go vote

Old 11-02-2010, 10:43 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,335,694 times
Hi everyone.

We got back from our trip late yesterday afternoon. Had a great time.

Happy birthday to you Pattie.

Did I miss anything while I was gone? If so, catch me up.
Missed chatting with you all.

Old 11-02-2010, 12:30 PM

Welcome back Cheryl !!!
We missed you too

How was the trip
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals