Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 03:53 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

when you get up at 4am !!!

There was absolutely nothing on TV last night that wasn't stuff we both watch and you know who was sleeping so I went to be early
which means I got up early

lol already we have
fixed my excel so I can read the reports from work without waiting for the main office to convert it and resend
Sorted and got the laundry started

hubby just said "I am going out the woodshop" I laughed and said thats ok I have laundry going

I can't wait to see how much we can get done before the rest of the world gets up

I might even give one of the walking TV exercise shows I mentioned I found on yesterdays thread a try

it is 41 headed only to 68 today so maybe I can talk someone into putting the lights on the house next weekend it is suppose to be a lot warmer so

What are you all up to on this fine Saturday ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2010, 05:11 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Good morning. 59 here, high of 80 or so. Some rain would be nice. I mean, I like the sunshine and all but I'm really not crazy about watering gardens. Oh, well.

Karla, I love getting a head start on the world. We were both in bed by 8 last night. I wandered in around 7:30 - couldn't keep my eyes open. DH followed shortly afterward.

Off to coffee...see y'all later.

Old 11-13-2010, 06:11 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,944 times
Morning everyone!

The weather turned pretty nasty overnight. It's not going to make for a fun day. The white stuff might be on its way too. If it cheers up a little I'll try the small loop.

Well, I've lost a good 75% of my hair now. I'm in a quandry though. The 25% left is really straggley and is still coming out. I don't know wether I should keep it or just shave the whole lot off. What do you guys think?

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Old 11-13-2010, 07:02 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Morning peeps!

Sue, shave it!

Shadow & I have been for a nice walk this morning. It is 60 with a light breeze. Later we will hit the dog park.

I just started on a massive pile of laundry. Where does it all come from?

Old 11-13-2010, 07:44 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Sue, I'd shave it.

It is a nice day out there, isn't it Evey? Did you miss my post a while back about the laundry fairy? Yep. Comes in at night and fills up your hamper full of dirty laundry. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Was trying to clean the kitty litter spot and Smokey kept coming towards it. Last time she did that, I found a "present" behind my sofa a day later. So I put a box down for her, came in here to give her a minute or two of privacy. Well, I think she didn't have to go potty after all, she just wanted me to sit at the computer so she could climb up on my lap and help me type. Brat.

Gotta go finish the job.

See y'all later.

Old 11-13-2010, 10:57 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Did I miss something? Sue, why is your hair falling out? Is it from when you were sick earlier this year? When my sister had cancer and hers was falling out in clumps-and she had really great hair really long and thick, she shaved her head (had someone do it I mean) and she looked so cute still.

I talked to Billy for a while yesterday, looks like he'll be up here for a nice long-ish visit come Christmas time. He's going to be having a bit of an adventure before that too, gonna be in a wedding in Delaware and then going to Jersey with a couple friends then maybe to NYC for a day. Then here--talk about anti-climactic!

Have a great day everyone.

Old 11-13-2010, 11:04 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,335,694 times
I missed something with you too Sue. Must have been while I was gone.

What's going on with you?

I never lost all my hair while I was on chemo - it thinned out a lot but now it's starting to grow back. If it bothers you that you're losing it (I know it bothers you but I mean if it bothers you alot) shave it. If not, just let it fall out naturally. Scarves and turbans help too. You may have to wear one to bed to keep your head warm.

Old 11-13-2010, 11:47 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Yes, they have all kinds of funky little caps to wear, my mom had some, she lost hers too. Up in WI it's nasty cold too.

Today I decided to do a short workout, but ended up doing a really HARD short workout, need to burn a few more calories than I have been, or eat less...

Speaking of eating, gotta go!

Old 11-13-2010, 03:54 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,944 times
Song and Fuzzy... It's due to the nasty lung infection I had in July. It's the body's reaction to the stress it went through.

Anyhoo, it looks like the vote is in... shave it! I did have lots and lots of hair down past my shoulders. Now my nugget resembles a freaked out zombie on the MJ video "Thriller" I'm already feeling the cold which is very odd for me. It's just my body getting itself better. Should make for an interesting winter. I think I'll give ice fishing a miss...

Thanks for your advice guys. It means a lot to me.

Really glad to hear Billy will be home for Christmas!

Old 11-13-2010, 05:57 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,335,694 times
Okay now I know. I knew you had been sick but when I heard you were losing your hair, I thought I'd missed something else.

I'm here to say though that even though I didn't lose my hair and it thinned out a lot, wear something on your head at night because it will get cold.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals