Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2010, 04:02 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

lol I am so ready for the weekend it needs to hurry up and get here !!

Today's adventures include the "kids" annual vet apt at 9 am
I am taking the 4-runner cause lil ralphie sometimes gets car sick and I don't want this in the new car.

Once I get home my "girls day" buddy asked if I could take her to the store (they only have 1 car) she wants to get some of those trendy scarfs to wear lol I did warn her about them & the seatbelt but when she is in the car she is not driving so
I have a few things to return so will do that too

So my exercise will be later this afternoon.

lol my legs are not as sore hmm maybe the more you regularly exercise the faster you "recover" I can now sit with out saying "yikes"

It looks like a nice day here it is now 53 heading to 74 this is perfect car windows open with Christmas music playing driving weather !!!

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2010, 05:51 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

It is 66 and humid here this morning, on the way into the low 80's.

Shadow & I have been for a nice long walk this morning. Later we will hit the dog park.

Old 11-18-2010, 07:23 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Morning all!

Today is my doctor day, because my insurance changed I have to cancel the appointments I scheduled and schedule with new participating physicians. I also have to register with the mail order pharmacy at the health insurance, way cheaper for my speciality meds. Find out what hoops I have to have UAB hop through to get the paperwork here for new insurance company. Still have to call the vet today and see if he will just give me another prescription for antiobiotics for Cassy, or if he wants to see her.

After that, depending upon the time I am going to make my first run down to Ft. Wayne alone. Meijer has those Carhart (I think that is the name) coats that Evey talked about on sale right now. I can get myself a real trendy coat in red and a coat for Bob too. Good prices, I love Meijer. Might just look at the turkeys down there too. My freezer is not big and won't fit lots in it, I want to get at least a 21-25 lb turkey.

Thats my day, and I will stick to it hopefully!

Have a great day all and Evey, are you getting excited?

Old 11-18-2010, 11:47 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Hi everyone,

Doing some phone calls and emails and catching up on websites today. That's about it so far.
Exercise will be later but my exercise so far has been on the phone trying to talk to a credit bureau that has an outstanding lien in my name.
We are getting pre qualified for a place in Colorado when we sell here and the mortgage lady told me about it. It's never showed up all these years. I had to call the state of Ohio and talk to them. They told me the lien was paid in 1996 but never taken off the record. I've got to say that dealing with Ohio people is not a bad thing to do. THey were nice and helpful and are going to send me some paperwork to fill out but that credit bureau woman didn't speak English very well and seemed to be getting upset with me because I had to keep asking her to repeat what she had just said. Anyway, I finally got that taken care of - or almost anyway after I do the paperwork to get this off the credit report.

Warm day today and very nice outside.

Old 11-18-2010, 12:08 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Hi, gang. Busy morning.

Cleaned the inside of the fridge from top to bottom. You should see all the room that thing has now! Then had to clean the litter boxes for the 2nd time this week because somebody keeps "missing" the box. Stupid male cat. Then, since I'd cleaned the fridge, I had to clean the floor. Plus my normal stuff. Lots of fun.

Have a great day, everyone.

Old 11-18-2010, 12:50 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Today I did the intense 30 minute cardio interval workout--oh boy do I fee this one!

Sandy, please tell me you aren't talking about a trendy red carhartt coat? Oh, when I said it's like a cross between the Michelin Man and Frankenstein's monster, I mean they are so cumbersome and stiff. Well, maybe it's just my opinion.

I just realized a week from today Billy will be here! (I better start cleaning...Pattie-you busy??)

Have a good day all.

Old 11-18-2010, 01:15 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
ATTN: Karla's exercise thread contributors

Pattie has left the building. However, her chisel is on its way to Ohio to get the house ready for our adopted Handsome Service man, Billy.

Old 11-18-2010, 02:14 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
Hope the week goes by really fast for you Fuzzy!

Did a lot of running around this morning. Got all my grocery shopping done, delivered all the Christmas wreaths, and took the dog for a shorter walk than usual. Forgot to put a hat on when I first went outside... Brrrrrrrr. Heaven help me when we get into the single digits

Well, off to go make a lasagne and sheperd's pie for the hubby to take up north. Even though he's sick as a dog, he's still going hunting for the week.

Old 11-18-2010, 03:00 PM

5,142 posts, read 13,122,320 times
I have next week off for Thanksgiving. This week has been slow and torturous to endure.

Old 11-18-2010, 03:12 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Got a call about my lab work a couple of weeks ago. 3 months cancer free!
I still have to have a node biopsied and that will happen Tuesday.

It's hard to believe it's been 3 months since I've been off chemo. I've got to have these bloodtests done every 3 months for the first year.
Anyway, that gave me a perk for the day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals