Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 03:53 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Going to hit 80 today I guess this is "Ma Natures" way of saying "I am going to give you one more blast before freezing you" The lows Thursday through Sunday will be in the 30's

Today is payroll woo hoo got a text with the figures during the night so gonna hit the exercise room around 7 so I can be ready to go when the bank opens at 9.

I will then get the stuff done that I didn't yesterday

Hey Pattie send me the porch pictures and I will post them !!

So what is everyone up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2010, 05:07 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Morning!

I have to finish the decorating and laundry, I worked slow yesterday and got caught watching an afternoon movie. Then I have to pay the bills and call the vet again for Cassy. She still needs more antibiotics the cyst on her tail is still open and red. Poor little girl.

I found a couple other web sites with jobs on them, so I am probably going to spend a good part of the morning on them looking to see if I find anything interesting. Yesterday I applied for a vet office job, probably not the pay I am used to making but how rewarding to work with animals and the people who help take care of them.

Sooooo, I will be meeting with Denise in about an hour and exercising my tummy muscles. Who knows what else my day may bring. The temps are mild so I was planning on taking a walk and visiting the quaint little shops in downtown but I guess with the mild temps we are going to have rain. We will see.

Have a great day all.

Old 11-30-2010, 07:03 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Hi, all. More errands this a.m. then DH is going to bake and I'm going to use the chisel, if I can ever find who has it. Gotta run....

Old 11-30-2010, 07:16 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Pattie, I think you sent the chisel up to Fuzzy when she was cleaning for Billy's visit.

Denise and I did our exercise routine and now I am ready to get cleaned up. No new jobs that I am interested in, guess I will call the temp service today and see if anything has popped up there.

Have a good one all!

Old 11-30-2010, 07:38 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,944 times
Good luck Sandy with the job hunt!

It's raining here. Mother Nature must be going through some hormonal thing, because the weather is all over the place!

Got all the decorating done, apart from the tree. I put up a small fake tree in our son's room which we decorated last night. He had a blast.

Not doing much today. Short walk since I'm feeling a little under the weather. I've got too much stuff going on over the next few days, so I can't get sick!

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Old 11-30-2010, 08:54 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Morning peeps!

Ugh! I hurt everywhere! My shipping containers arrived yesterday. I spent hours climbing in & out of our cargo trailer which is just a little too tall for a comfortable step up and just a little too short for using something as a step. I got all 1,327 (well, not quite that many, but it sure seemed like it) of my Christmas boxes out of the cargo trailer and loaded in the container, along with the clothes/shoes/kitchen/ and assorted other misc. stuff that is already packed. My glutes are screaming at me this morning.

Shadow & I have been for a walk. Later we might hit the beach. We set a record high here yesterday of 86 and it looks like we are heading there again today. The front is supposed to come in over night and tomorrow's high will struggle to hit 70 so today might be Shadow's last opportunity for a beach day (and a bath!).

Old 11-30-2010, 10:46 AM

Sandy, I'm so embarrassed. Fuzzy returned the chisel and I found it right where I had left it - in the refrigerator!

Evey and Tet, I hope you both feel better.

DH is cookin' his li'l heart out. I've been cleaning up after him. Lucky me.

Old 11-30-2010, 01:33 PM

Here's the list so far:

p'nut butter balls
choc. mint almond bark
almond nut tarts
macadamia nut bites

Right now, I think he's making mince cookies.

Old 11-30-2010, 01:59 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Oh, no nono, no, no chiseling for me. I believe in that old saying, nobody ever died from doing housework, but why risk it.

Today I did a short toning workout, now, it's time to find some food.

Old 11-30-2010, 02:15 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
wait a minute Ms Pattie you didn't mention choc. mint almond bark when we were chatting !! I would like some please

ok I swapped my day decided since we were suppose to get rain this afternoon I would do my errands first

So found out a few things this morning
1. the mail box place we have the business mailbox doesn't open until 9:30
2. The bank at 9 am is just as bad as the bank at lunch
3. My favorite pizza place doesn't open til 10:30 (I was going to stop and ask them if they wanted to give me a G.C. for the fundraiser)

I did stop at Target and got a bunch of ornaments for the family gifts lol I couldn't help myself I went tot he baby section and picked up a bunch of "neutral" things for my niece & nephew in law to open
This was very funny me being the "non-baby" expert was on the phone with my sister getting advise on what to get

lol after hearing about the bouncy house I would really really like to get one for the baby but I guess I should wait a bit

the only thing I didn't get done was depositing my paycheck there were way to many cars in the parking lot I can go tomorrow after school

Just finished my exercise 25 mins on the bike and 1.5 miles on the treadmill

Evey I think you just covered yourself for a few days of exercise !!

Sue I will gladly take your rain !!

oh BTW it is 82 out there I had to put the house A/C on

oh do you all want a laugh !!
The woman I was working on the contract with for CD 's new adventure sent me a text
You can have him sign then scan and email the contract to me since our fax is down

Hubby and I had a good laugh over that scan & email yeah and it will snow here tomorrow !!

ok off to figure out what in the world I am going to make for dinner
I think there should be a choice Christmas shop or cook dinner but certainly not both
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals