U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 05:48 AM

17,834 posts, read 21,663,718 times

Advertisements

They are calling for 70% chance of rain today
I am really hoping it comes through we haven't had any this month and the plants would be very happy

Heading out to breakfast and a few errands in a bit

I was reading on the new how much snow they got in nw WI 20" not sure where in the state Sue is but yikes thats a lot of snow

Sandy & Fuzzy are you getting any ?

Be careful out there

What are your plans for today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2010, 08:08 AM

5,430 posts, read 4,731,881 times
I'm sure not getting out in this!!! Last night was a steady rain and this morning the lawn and parking area was not ice (thankfully), but about 5am the snow began in earnest. The forecasters have toned down the inches from we could get 4-6, not supposed to quit until tomorrow. I know Bob did not have issues this morning but tonight just might be a different matter.
I am just going to clean and laundry it being as I never accomplished this yesterday. I just have to stay away from that book.........
Karla I think Sue is pretty high up in WI, not sure thou.......Anyway you look at it she was probably wholloped!
I'll stop back later......Cassy needs her snowy walk.

Old 12-12-2010, 09:52 AM

well it was an exciting morning
We went out and the 4-runner wouldn't start maybe it wasnt the battery

then after breakfast we stopped at walmart there I was in sporting goods looking for the "hot hand" packs and an announcement came over that they were evacuating the store it wasn't very loud so on our way out I told quite a few people that were still shopping "we are suppose to evacuate" I finale told someone that looked like a manager "folks are still shopping because you couldn't hear the announcement
2 fire trucks came and the fire chiefs car I still have no idea what was going on We waited out front for about 15 mins and went across the street to target when we came out the fire trucks were still there
There was nothing on the news

We are getting some misting rain but nothing like they predicted yet
looks like it may be headed west of us

Going to start working on my cards while watching the game

Stay warm those of you in the "snow belt"
Sandy you need to make a snow angel !!!

Old 12-12-2010, 09:52 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 11,460,153 times
Hi, guys. Mom said Northern NY got an inch of ice last night. Kkeep your fingers crossed - so far, she still has electricity.

We're supposed to get some rain too, Karla, but they punched us down from 60% chance to 30. Bummer.

Old 12-12-2010, 10:08 AM

30% is not so good! It has quit snowing right now, got about an inch, maybe these weather men are like the ones in GR, can't exactly where it will fall...........
Karla, I don't want to get wet!!!! Well tomorrow will tell if I do make one I will post for you
Laundry is calling.
Oh, our Kroger store is like that......whenever they make an announcement it is so filled with static that you can't understand a word said!

Old 12-12-2010, 10:12 AM

12,773 posts, read 8,261,808 times
Oh those ice storms are the worst. I hope she'll be okay. It looks so pretty on the trees, but it's so treacherous. When the wind blows those icy branches, that sounds like something out of the bowels of hell.

It was rainy when I got up, but it changed to snow and it's still snowing.

Gonna go work out, dh just went to this stupid meat market thing on the other side of town, that ought to keep him busy for a while, or at least until noon.

Old 12-12-2010, 10:26 AM

I knew I had eveys cell number so I looked it up and left her a message

well I am proceeding on my christmas cards I printed the labels
my handwriting is so bad I want to make sure the arrive

Old 12-12-2010, 12:34 PM

12,773 posts, read 8,261,808 times
Just finished a Denise Austin strength interval (I think) workout. Now, time to check out some figure skating.

Stay safe everyone!

Old 12-12-2010, 12:46 PM

7,088 posts, read 12,032,402 times
Hi Everyone,

We have our community potluck this evening so I'll be going to that.
I've got to start exercising again. It's been a couple of weeks since I've done anything substantial.

We need some rain here so send it on.
Hope Evey didn't get stuck in it and she arrived to her destination safely.

Happy Sunday to you all.

Old 12-12-2010, 01:11 PM

I bet Evey is unpacking, she should have had clear driving before hitting this thing, as long as her old truck kept running! Glad you called her Karla, let us know.
Yikes Pattie I just re-read your post, I thought you said your Mom got 1 inch of snow! 1 inch of ice is not nice, hope she keeps her electric.
Cheryl, I had a nice exercise program going on here but I have a feeling these last two weeks before Christmas will test my dedication!
Fuzzy What type of meat thing does hubby go to? One where they sell local beef?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals