Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 10:17 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times

Advertisements

Fuzzy...will Billy be wearing his calvary hat too?? Gawd, how I love him in that hat! What a good lookin' fella. Now, if I were only 30 years younger!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2010, 11:12 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Yes Billy is a nice looking young man, one his Mom is very proud of.......with all reason. Glad he is going to be home for Christmas Fuz.
Okay I got Maddie's I Pod shuffle today and was expecing something hand held size, it is small like a little toy house size?????? Never knew that made them that small. At least 2 presents have made it here, and I have yet to hear from Meijer on telescope.......
I like my new primary care doctor, she is a tiny little thing that was explaining things to me that I never knew or anyone has ever told me. She is from.......Alabama.......She said to me "you don't have that twang". lol, we laughed about that.
Evey I remember that feeling about being at the store every time you turn around after moving, can't say as I ever want to feel that way again! How cool the insurance ladies kept Shadow, yep she is in her seventh heaven. How about TT did she adjust to the move?
Gotta get, cookies are calling my name.

Old 12-17-2010, 11:15 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
TT is having a ball! Her favorite part seems to be the stairs, which she had never seen before. She spends much time flying up & down the stairs saying "puurrrrttt!" as she goes.

This house has wood floors and they also seem to be a source of entertainment. Great fun to run as fast as you can, then slam on the brakes & slide across the room.

Old 12-17-2010, 11:56 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Oh I love it! I'm glad she is adjusting, I was a little concerned about her, but I guess as long as she has her pack she will be fine!

Old 12-17-2010, 12:19 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
hey ladies
back from the adventure
the kids had so much fun the pizza(of course cheese) was great
there was lots of sugar so all 3 classes were very busy !!

here is one of the pictures our sunday breakfast friends took of the front of our house last night

off to the mall the Christmas present I ordered came in !!!

Old 12-17-2010, 12:53 PM

Evey, so glad to hear the family is all adjusting well. And to have the Cookie Ladies back - how cool is that! I know our cats miss the stairs. They used to chase each other up and down them all the time.

Sandy, it's not easy finding doctors you like and trust in a new place. I lucked out and I'm glad you did too.

Karla.....WOW!

Old 12-17-2010, 01:38 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,944 times
So happy that Billy will be here soon... just text him Fuzzy!

Sorry about your trip Pattie. Hopefully Squeakers will be feeling ok soon.

Congrats on the weight loss Sandy! Post some photos of the 'naughty' Cassy!

Well, I went to a Christmas party lastnight and boy was I tired this morning. Still, I went and got all the shopping done this morning. I'm sure the Holidays bring out the good in most people, and the worst in others. Crazy!!!!

Did the improvized stair climbing a while ago. Made it to 20 again, but with quite a few breathers. It's somehting though.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Old 12-17-2010, 01:59 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Today I just finished up a 20 minute strength training workout, now I have to get moving.

I can safely say if there were stairs in our house, one of us would have a broken neck by now from zooming cats-well our last one anyway! Mystic just kind of chug-a-lugs along, but she can still get under our feet!

That's good, though, Sue, a couple years ago, before exercise tv, I would use the little step stool we have and do a few minutes on that, up down, and sometimes with a weight of some kind to give it more bang for the buck. Stair climing is great exercise!

Your house looks beautiful in that picture Karla!

Old 12-17-2010, 02:28 PM

That's ok, Tet. It gave me the chance to get caught up a bit around here.

Old 12-17-2010, 02:37 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
lol do you see the blue glow around the door thats the smurf lights I should have those pictures tonight
omg I think every school today had their parties and the surgared up kids went to the mall after school cause there were lots of them creating havoc

Add me to the list of Billy fans !! if only my niece was single !!!

p.s. I better log off I haven't been home much the last few days and am getting the "look"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals