Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 04:36 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

Good morning ladies

Yay I get to see my kids today !!

lol I only hope they are not as wound up as they were last day before Christmas break

I am running late so my exercise will have to wait until I get home this afternoon

yay Realtor sent me the completed listing for CD house so lets see if the "CD ladies home selling - job getting " luck works here

ok got to hit the shower back later to chat
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2011, 05:59 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
ok rollers are in my hair so while they do their "thing"

Whew lol I think I wore myself out yesterday
Had to stop by the bank (the nice one) to get them started on pulling checks & transactions for tax season
Got on the phone with the business banker and ended up scheduling apts next week with a new accountant & lunch with the business banker,personal banker & their payroll people
Then I met with the Realtor then home to play phone tag with the video surveillance company for CD business while trying to figure out finally that CDs Mac can not be upgraded to handle a windows based app.

rofl ran the battery in my cell down to nothing

Hubby went downtown for the 3rd day they never got inventory done yesterday because he had to build 3 new servers to run his stuff
on the new floor

OOO almost forgot I was talking to a friend a couple weeks ago and she was telling me about her terrific cleaning lady and how reasonable she was. So I decided I needed a quote to come in maybe every 4 weeks to do the stuff I don't like
Get this for $75 she will do the house !!!
I can so skip going out to eat a couple times a month to have her come in.

With going back to work and the craziness that is only going to get crazier I can justify this once a month treat

Old 01-05-2011, 06:05 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Good morning, all.

Karla, have fun with the kids. And with C/D's listing. With a house that nice, it shouldn't take too long. The only drawback is the neighbors.....

Did my "slightly over" 2 mile walk this morning. Blisters again. This time I wore my new Skechers Shape-ups. Oh, well. I made the mistake of stopping to talk to one of my favorite neighbors from the next cul-de-sac. Lovely lady, has 2 dogs - one a Greyhound (Karla, she's beautiful - one of those "calico" colored ones, I forget what they're called) who loves to be petted and leans her full body weight against your leg while you pet her, the other an adorable little mutt named Lucy who just loves people. If Lucy sees me coming, she'll stop dead in her tracks and wait till I catch up to them. When I started to walk again, those blisters just screamed at me.

Oh, and I made a new friend this a.m. I walked on the walking path around part of the golf course and I always make sure to scan the shoreline and water in the lake because critters do live there. Well, I came around a bend to see two eyes and the end of a nose pointed my way at the edge of the water. You can be sure I walked thru someone's yard. I was not in the mood to find out how quickly an alligator can run on land.

Not sure what's up for the day today. DH is still snoozin'. Kitties are on the front porch, making sure the world is safe for us humans. I just got a call from DH's primary care dr. who said his stress test was fine. Hmmmm....funny, but the cardiologist didn't like it that well, so he had to have a PET scan. Interesting. Can't wait to tell hubby that.

Have a great day, all. Will be back.....

Old 01-05-2011, 06:07 AM

Karla, I can't imagine that you wore the battery down on your phone. Not you!

You'll love having a cleaning lady. I do miss mine. I used to pick up and clean a little the night before she came over. Duh....how lame is that!

Old 01-05-2011, 06:10 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,361,498 times
I want a cleaning wonder lady!!! *pouts*

Already done my exercises for the day. Feeling the weights from yesterday. I do have biceps! It is too cold for me to go walking (-8), so I got the up and downstairs done early.

I have decided that I need to drop 10lbs, 'cause I'm going home to England in February. I know I will put at least 10lbs on with all the wonderful food that I have missed for 9 years! The chippy, good Indian and Chinese, and oh the chocolate. I think I'd better take an empty suitcase so I can haul a load of the latter back to the U.S. I was so ecxited when I booked the ticket that I had a hard time eating yesterday!

Hope everyone has a fun filled day.

Old 01-05-2011, 06:29 AM

Tet, you must be SO excited. Good for you, girlfriend! Chocolate. You didn't mention chocolate. Hey, maybe that's a good thing. Book a flight, lose weight. Hmmmm... I think I need to try that. Now, you be sure and let me know if you need someone to go with you. I'd love to see England. Say, which area are you from?

Old 01-05-2011, 06:30 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Oh Sue how wonderful that you are going to England, your family is there right? I love European chocolate much more than our English version of milk chocolate, something with the rich, dark flavor.........maybe I need to send you some money Sue for real chocolate!
I just woke up about 1/2 hour ago, lots of waking up and falling asleep last night and I did not get up and let Cassy out so I have a spot to clean up this morning (after my cleaning stuff does it's job). Gotta call the lady for an interview (after I don't have morning voice), pick up around here, do my walk, and get back to my filing/destroying thingy. Somewhere in here I have to practice my interview skills, and answers. My last two jobs were a breeze because I had been placed by temporary services and pretty much had the job so I did not have to really pass an interview.
Karla, Mac's don't like microsoft stuff, that is why they are superior to the microsoft products. My sil swears by them, I want one for my next computer.
Well Pattie, maybe you best hit the exercise channel for awhile cuz blisters will get infected if you keep irritating them.......watch out!
Gotta get!

Old 01-05-2011, 08:06 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Morning peeps!

Oooohhh! Sue, are you taking requests? If so I would love some Typhoo. I used to be able to find it at one grocery store, but I haven't seen it in years.

So, we have had some minor drama here this morning. Shadow asked to go out about 5:15 this morning. Now, Shadow usually does not get out of bed until I have had a shower and am dressed, so if she asks to go out I know she really needs to go. Down the stairs, open the back door to let Shadow out. Run to the little girls room. Peek out the back door to see if Shadow is ready to come back in. Yep, she is standing on the porch. Open door, let dog in. Back upstairs to bed we go. Tippy Toes starts "talking" a few minutes later. Loud. She does not stop. Pillow over head, back to sleep. 8:30 we come downstairs and I open the back door to go smoke a cigarette, Shadow & Mickey in tow. There is Buzz, the antique kitty who does not like to be outside if the door is not propped open, emerging from the small dog house next to the garage. He looked me in the eye and tried to say something, but he must have been out there crying for hours and no longer has a voice. It was 14 degrees when I got up this morning. Poor Buzz! I didn't even notice that he went out. He was in when I went to bed, I know because he was hogging my pillow so I know he was not out all night. I feel like a bad kitty mother.

Shadow & I have been for a nice walk this morning. In a few minutes we will go visit the cookie ladies.

In spite of all the boxes & stuff all over the place, I am going to take today off. I am worn out and cranky. My plan is to plop on the sofa with a book and not move until bed time.

Old 01-05-2011, 10:12 AM

Can't blame you for being cranky after all that furkid excitement. Poor Buzz. He deserves a little something extra today.

I'll bite - what's Typhoo???

Old 01-05-2011, 10:25 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Pattie, Typhoo is wonderful, amazing, awesome, perfect tea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals