Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 03:40 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Morning ladies

It is 35 with a W/C of 25 so pretty safe to say we are joining the winter wonderland as far as temps go even though we have no white stuff like you ladies up north

So how much did you end up getting ?

Jam packed day today
I have school till 11:30 then have to pick up the Bank manager at 12 for our 12:30 meeting with the business banker.
Which means I have to get "fancied" up before leaving for school

I found out he was planning on bringing the payroll guy and asked that he postpone him
I haven't decided if I want to move payroll from corporate right now it is easy she sends me a text and I deposit
Don't know if I want to add another responsibility to my already full schedule

Hoping to be home around 2:30 which will be plenty of time for me to get my exercise in before the end of the day

So are you northern ladies able to get out & about ?

What's on the list for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2011, 05:45 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
I am amazed that Florida is the only state without snow! We didn't get much snow to write home about.

Heading back to the car dealership this morning. Took the Malibu for a test drive yesterday. It was really nice. We're already pre-approved with our bank for a 3.88% interest rate, but the dealership said they could probably get a better deal. We'll see how well they fared at 10 a.m.

I'll be out walking later on. Going to do core again today... to include those side bendy thingies

Old 01-12-2011, 06:01 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Morning all!

Got to get outside one more time with Cassy before my appointment this morning. We ended up with about 4 inches, lots of blowing drifts tho. I only have a mile to travel and it is into town so I am sure the roads will be fine.

I'll stop in later. Have a good one.

Old 01-12-2011, 06:19 AM

I love love car shopping I wish I lived closer !!
I would see if Chevy is offering any "deals" sometimes the big auto makers will have "0" % or even 1.8% financing specials.

The important thing is to lock the price in first, many times in my "car shopping adventures" for friends & family they get such a great deal on price then when they get in the back the rates are higher to makeup for the low price or they try and say "we can get you a lower rate but you have to add on such & such

Dive carefully Sandy !!

Got a call just as I finished drying my hair and was getting ready to put the rollers in, the woman I teach with is sick so we are canceling classes today

So I guess I could finish sorting the rest of the papers and maybe even return CD's cable boxes before my meeting at 12

hmmm lol wonder how busy hubby is might have to wander down the hall to see if he wants to run to the cable place with me which just happens to be right down the street from a breakfast place we like to go to

Old 01-12-2011, 06:22 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

Just under 7 inches at my house. It is well over Shadow's knees & hocks. Funny, I am down at the bottom of a hill. I know the wind is blowing out there, but it never seems to help me to clear the driveway.

Shadow & I have been for a quick walk. She was so funny this morning actually asking for her boots! She went out last night and gave me a look like "you want me to walk in that?". Later we will go visit the cookie ladies.

I have an appointment with the optometrist at 9. It is about a mile from here and they have been out plowing & salting since about 9 last night.

I have managed to shovel part of the driveway..... The drive is shaped like a giant tear drop. I got the important part cleared, the turn. My truck is too big to just drive around and I have to do a 3 point turn to get around it. I wanted to make sure I knew where it was so I didn't get stuck off the hard surface with my wheels cut. Now I will go find the pulling out part.

Old 01-12-2011, 06:26 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Karla, I don't suppose that means you'll be stopping for breakfast??? Wish I were there. A nice big waffle sounds good right now.

Tet, I was surprised this morning when I heard that on the news about Florida being the only state, including Hawaii, without snow! Amazing.

It's a bit chilly here, tho, and we have a wind chill factor going too.

DH and I are going to make a quick run to Publix. I'm making beef barley soup with the leftovers from the pot roast and I need some 'shrooms. DH needs some stuff - he's going to make dinner tonight and I'm hearing things like "Homemade pasta". Who wants in???

Gotta run and take a shower.

Hugs, all.

Old 01-12-2011, 06:46 AM

well I decided to make breakfast so come on up or down I will make waffles for everyone lol actually I stuck my nose outside and said "no way" hopefully it will warm up before my meeting

evey you should see about a snow blower

Pattie I have a pasta machine that has never been out of the box so I guess I won't be "in" lol

Old 01-12-2011, 07:13 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Santa brought a pasta machine for the hubster. What could Santa have been thinking????

Oh, and the juicer??? DH made another wonderful smoothie this morning. I don't know what he puts in them, but they are good. If only we could compost here.

Old 01-12-2011, 07:26 AM

lol Maybe you don't want to know whats in there pattie

ok so just got a call one of the bankers I was meeting with forgot about an awards thing she has to go to so we are postponing the meeting til next week

Now what am I going to do all day

Old 01-12-2011, 08:33 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Wow 7 inches is pretty good snowfall, I guess the Fort Wayne airport measured over 5 this morning, but nothing that significant here. Roads are plowed, for the most part, and sand put down so it is not bad in town, I would not want to be on any of the county roads!
Pattie, I want homemade pasta.........when we were little my mom made the best ever noodles to go with her pot roast, yummy and served with the gravy. Neither my sister nor I got the recipe from her
Well I have to pull out the DVD today and exercise with Denise, finish the filing, and make some phone calls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals