Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 04:19 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,049,222 times

Advertisements

Sending tons of good wishes for today !! We know your going to amaze them !!!

It is raining and from the radar looks like it will continue like this all day
It is a perfect day for treading on the mill and then paperwork to get the stuff ready for the business & CD's taxes

What will your day be like ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2011, 04:26 AM

Hubby went downtown he finally found a place to send his servers so he is going to get a few of the machines updated so they will be ready for the shippers
Let me tell you he is finally a little less stressed now that they have a new home. He made a phone call to this guy in one of the GA locations. This guys job is to maintain a bunch of servers. One 45 min phone call and the guy said sure send them up and even contacted the woman in charge of shipping.
Sure does beat the last 3 weeks that he has been trying to wade thru the corporate "IT you need 14 forms in triplicate and a project manager business plan" BS that has had him so stressed out.

ok so I also have a plan for the "big night-lite" since it is still taking up residence
When I go out today to fedex CD netbook I am stopping at the store and getting valentine hearts lol I am going to use them to decorate the "night-lite"

p.s. be sure to stop by the QOTD today I have gotten a couple of ideas for todays ? from yesterdays thread

Old 01-17-2011, 04:53 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,215,946 times
I was wondering if that night light was still up. Say, Karla....you could be starting a new trend! Let's see....there's the Valentine tree, the Easter tree, Fourth of July...you get the idea!

Uh oh...gotta go check out QOTD.

Yeh, Sandy...go get 'em, girl!

Hey, did anybody watch the Golden Globes last night? I caught about 2 minutes of it and it happened when Al Pacino was "speechifyin'" about something. What the heck was that all about?

Anyway....we're supposed to get rain today. No walking this morning....rainshowers are popping up all around us. Tomorrow...I promise. Tomorrow.

Don't know what's going on today. DH is still snoozin'. See y'all later.

Old 01-17-2011, 04:59 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,206,720 times
Morning all.

Today will be interview, phone calls, laundry and cleaning. Whew, I'm tired just thinking of it! Guess before I begin cleaning I will put in Denise and try a little of her cardio (that one kicks my Butt).

Thanks for the well wishes, I'm not really concerned, I know what I have to offer to a company and if someone else can offer more than they can have it.

I don't watch the Golden Globes Pattie and what is "speechifyin",, was he making a mockery of the speeches everyone was giving?

Gotta get, I'll stop by later before Denise and cleaning.

Old 01-17-2011, 05:06 AM

Sandy, he was just going on and on and on about something. I'm sure there was a point there somewhere, but I sure missed it. Denise will surely get you in the spirit for an interview!

Old 01-17-2011, 05:16 AM

rofl pattie don't encourage me !!!!

Sandy I love this "I know what I have to offer to a company and if someone else can offer more than they can have it." !!!

That has to be one of the most empowering statements ever !!

It should become every job hunters mantra

Old 01-17-2011, 05:25 AM

Hey, Karla...have you ever heard of a cherry tomato that grows close to the ground and is covered in a thin, paper-like skin? It's red, so it's not a tomatillo. One woman remembers them as a kid and said it was the only tomato she'd eat because it was so sweet and that it made really good jam. Another lady thought it was called Jerusalem Cherry Tomato, but I looked it up and it's poisonous, so I don't think it's that.

Old 01-17-2011, 05:28 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,206,720 times
Awww thanks, it is true tho I know what I do and I do it very well! See I got myself in "interview" mode

Pattie, he is kinda a strange man......I've heard a few other speech's he has given and they are all a little on the lingering side, must be the artist in him (love him in most of his movies tho).

My Dad grew tomatoes every year and I can't remember one like that! He was into beefsteak tomatoes and cherry tomatoes (for us kids) but the cherry tomatoes all grew up a stake.

Old 01-17-2011, 05:30 AM

Pattie can't say that I have heard of that I will ask my expert on Wednesday

Old 01-17-2011, 05:41 AM

Oh, I love Pacino in movies, too. He just seemed sort of out of it. He sure doesn't look 70, tho, does he?

Karla, I think elston found it for me. He suggested ground cherries and I googled it. But please ask anyhow. The tomato he found is yellow and my friend said the one she was thinking of is red, so maybe there's another one out there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals