U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-24-2011, 06:57 AM

4,281 posts, read 6,618,534 times
GOOD LUCK Sandi... not that you need it!

Safe trip Evey.

Throat hurts this morning from all the yelling I did at the T.V. yesterday.

WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rusty spent the best part of the game hiding in the bedroom. I'm going to have to give him some extra loving today.

Today our temps are back to normal. It's going to be about about 20 outside, so I'll be going for a walk later.

Tomorrow is hopefully my last hospital visit. No more pills and the all clear is what I am expecting!

Have a wonderful Monday everyone.

Last edited by tet tea; 01-24-2011 at 07:19 AM..
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2011, 07:15 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 11,127,046 times
So, tet's a Packers fan. My last boss's boss is, too. I bet he's in hog heaven.

Best of luck with your appt. tomorrow. I'm sure you'll get a good report.

Old 01-24-2011, 12:12 PM

12,593 posts, read 7,934,971 times
Yeppir Sue, I was thinking about you when the Packers were playing! Both those teams are used to the bitter cold, so that evened things out.

I just saw this and thought I'd share it with you gals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf-jr...ayer_embedded#!

Old 01-24-2011, 12:42 PM

LOL...that's one determined dog! Thanks for the giggle. Now, had that been shadow, she would have had the stuffing out of it by now, so it wouldn't have been a problem. Around her, stuffed animals go from full to empty in 2.3 seconds flat!

Old 01-24-2011, 01:08 PM

5,396 posts, read 4,563,118 times
Love that dog video! He was just not going to give up! Thanks for the laugh.

Evey I hope you two have been careful I understand south of Ft. Wayne got the freezing rain part of this storm, we did not, at least not yet.

Enjoyed my first day, was bored but I have to realize that most places do not throw you to the wind on the first day, last two jobs did that to me. I only was trained, review materials, played with Office 2010 and straightened out the desk that I have. Now tomorrow I can bring in my pictures, and my own stuff to make it my office. Hopefully tomorrow Mary Beth will let me answer the referral line, I am hands on learner non of this sit and watch stuff for me!

Good luck tomorrow Pattie, all thoughts will be with you and I will say prayers again tonight for Mr. NMS.

Sue I bet you were going crazy during yesterday's game, know SIL is crazy too about this, he is a Green Bay fan!

Gotta get and finish up the weekend stuff that never quite got finished. See everyone tomorrow (oh I am going to exercise to Denise today, not feeling like surfing for exercise on TV).

Old 01-24-2011, 01:13 PM

8,192 posts, read 19,296,610 times
OMG Connie! That was hilarious!

We rescheduled the surgery for Thursday. Hopefully it will be better weather on Wednesday when we take him down. It was just too slippery out this morning to even think about putting a show horse in the trailer and driving that far. It was snowing everywhere between here & where we were heading.

Fortunately my laundry was in the truck, so I hung out at the farm & did 3 loads. Shadow was in heaven hunting this morning and even caught herself a mouse.

Old 01-24-2011, 01:39 PM

5,396 posts, read 4,563,118 times
Glad to hear that Evey, Lisa at work was telling me how slippery it was south of downtown. Me, well I am spoiled and Bob took me to work Now tomorrow I have to navigate it all by myself.

Old 01-24-2011, 02:08 PM

12,593 posts, read 7,934,971 times
Did a long cardio/interval blah blah workout today. I just realized that by the time it gets warm enough for me to want to use the new snow shovels we got, there won't BE any snow! What a plan...

Have a great day all, stay safe!

Old 01-24-2011, 03:23 PM

Sandy, I hear ya, lady. I fall asleep watching other people work. I need the hands on, too. Everybody has his/her own way of learning. Wow...you have your own office. That's cool.

Evey, glad you didn't go today.

Fuzzy, my X used to say (and probably still does), "Let he who put the snow there take it away." So, quite often, we waited till it melted.

Old 01-25-2011, 04:08 AM

17,800 posts, read 21,164,248 times
Add me to the "Hands on learner type" well that and my post it notes that I keep notes on how to do it until it is stuck in my brain
I am glad to hear the first day went well

Evey I am glad you rescheduled It is hard enough to drive a car when it's slippery

Woo hoo I got all of my errands done

The movers got everything packed and out of CDs condo

when I called him around 10 he said he had everything organized and ready to go lol I said who are you and what have you done with CD

rofl I have 1 question for him 32 boxes !!! how the heck did he acquire that much more stuff in 4 months "shakes head"

I suggested while they were packing & moving the stuff we could use the time to go over the transactions for tax time
lol he "pretended" not to see that text
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals