Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 04:25 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,065,909 times

Advertisements

I was looking at the weather channel and it looks nasty for you all up north

Be careful if you have to be out & about
We are suppose to get the southern rain version starting tonight it is suppose to rain for the next 3 days

Today will be another 30/30 tread & bike

I am taking my friend that lives down the street to look for a cabinet/bookshelf today we are taking the 4-Runner in case she finds something
She is so funny she is 73+ and full of vim & vigor I love visiting with her

So what are you all up to ?

I know Pattie is having lunch with Elston so send along my hellos
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2011, 04:57 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,227,048 times
I sure will, Karla. I bet he's happy to be down here - bright sunshine, 81 for the next couple of days. Up there, his area is expecting about a foot of snow. No, thank you!

We'll be leaving around 10 this a.m. I'm wondering if DH's arm feels good enough for him to bake some scones to bring with us. I think they'd like them for their breakfasts.

Karla, didn't you get some rain yesterday? Our local guy said there was rain up that way. Maybe it went around you again.

Not much going on. I think I need some coffee, tho. Like right now.

But first, I want to wish our friends well who are in the path of this nasty storm. Keep yourselves safe. I hope you don't lose power or get into any other kind of danger during this thing. Stay warm, ok?

Hugs to all. Have a great day.

Old 02-01-2011, 05:37 AM

Pattie we got a few sprinkles yesterday morning
yuppers it went north & south of us again

Old 02-01-2011, 06:23 AM

Karla, do I need to come up there and burst that rain bubble that surrounds you guys???

Old 02-01-2011, 06:50 AM

50 mins on the treadmill done

now off to make a banana/strawberry/blueberry smoothie for breakfast

Old 02-01-2011, 07:12 AM

ooo, i want one... Smokey wants to know if you can do one with tuna....

Old 02-01-2011, 08:23 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,350,349 times
Couldn't get onto CD yesterday. No idea why.

We only got a few inches of the white stuff. Luckily the storm went south of us. I hope everyone stays safe and warm too.

Not much in the line of exercising going on. Back is still annoying me a little. Gotta get it in tip top shape before my flight to England in two weeks... but who is counting!

Old 02-01-2011, 08:47 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,192,435 times
Morning peeps!

Sue I was wondering if you had been hammered by the storm. Yay for you for missing this one.

I got my porch & steps all salted before it started last night. When I went out with Shadow about 11 I was stunned to see that there had been enough snow/sleet to use up all of the salt and accumulate. So I dragged the shovel across the steps and put out a ton more salt. Got up this morning to a good 1/2 inch of frozen sleet or something all over the steps. Shovel & salt came out again.

We are currently having a lull, but the real heavy stuff is supposed to start in a couple of hours. Round 2 ding-ding!

Shadow & I went for a quick hunt in the woods out back. Not sure Shadow likes having a crust of ice on top of the snow.

I am thinking this might just get to be my do nothing day.

Mickey seems to be doing o.k. this morning. She is curled up on my printer sleeping.

Old 02-01-2011, 11:37 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,307,480 times
Hi everyone,

Sounds like most of us are being hammered with this storm. The worst for us is supposd to be tonight and tomorrow.
We might lose power.

Be safe and don't go out.

Old 02-01-2011, 01:19 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,210,379 times
Well it is beginning with round two in Fort Wayne, not made it's way up to Auburn yet! I was pleasantly surprised this morning that we only got about 3 inches of snow, non of the sleet/ice stuff and this is just supposed to be a regular "blizzard" we will have to wait and see if it really happens. My boss said to plan on being closed on Wednesday unless she calls, yahoo snow day
I came home and we are experiencing heat problems, only one register shooting out heat! The other day I turned a switch on the wall off, and I guess that controls the other registers because it is coming out now that I flipped it back on. Kinda stupid they should have that in the directions to the heat registers!
Pattie hope you had fun with Elston! 80 sounds good about right now, rain or no rain
Well all I will close and get picking up, have a good night and stay safe ladies of the north.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals