Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 03:25 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

Ok so how much of the white crap did you northern ladies end up with ?

We have 1" of rain so far this morning

Yay the cleaning lady comes today ,lol hence why I got up so early I wanted to get the sheets washed and she will put them back on the bed

Exercise today will be treading on the mill

I also want to redo my desk try and organize it Hubby got me an external hard drive so I can back up the work stuff
and there is no room on the desk for another piece of equipment

What is on everyone's list for today ? well other than shoveling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2011, 04:40 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Karla you are turning computer geek on us! lol, I guess when you are taking care of a business you can't run your computer like a home computer

I think our total was 1 foot of snow, but with the blowing and drifting I think some places saw up to 2 foot, depending on where you look. I never went out yesterday besides to take Cassy out. We will see what it looks like this morning on my way to work.

Gotta get, we have binders to get ready for a CLE on Friday and I know Mary Beth is a basket case because we left them on Tuesday (that is what she gets waiting until the last minute!). I'm going to work 8:30 - 5 today (if I can make it that long).

Old 02-03-2011, 05:30 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Well, Karla, somehow, the snow missed us. Fine by me.

I can't imagine that desk completely covered in computer equipment - that's a big desk, if it's the one I'm thinking of in the family room.

Sandy, what's a CLE? Good luck; I hope you hang in there.

I hope everybody's shoveled out of the mess this morning, all safe and sound.

DH wants to go and run some errands today. Guess I can accommodate that. Other than that, my only other "must do" is to go to OOH and greet folks while Elston's enjoying his vacation. See y'all later.

Old 02-03-2011, 06:24 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,361,498 times
The only thing we had to shovel was the gunk that fell of the vehicles in the garage... that's what kids are for!

Oh Karla... you're turning to the darkside of geekdom. Run away, run away...

Pattie if you got snow then I would surely think that the world was coming to an end next year!!!

I'm going to be finishing up stuff I started yesterday. I am truly amazed at how quickly my house gets dusty and dirty. There's only three of us and one dog!

Doing upper body and core today.

Hope everyone is safe and warm today.

Old 02-03-2011, 07:59 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Morning peeps!

Wow! Is it ever refreshing outside this morning!

Hard to say exactly what we got here. We had sleet/freezing rain come down for just about 30 hours and then snow for the next 16 hours. I know I shoveled 10-12 inches of stuff that had to be broken up before I could move it.

Shadow & I bundled up & went for a quick walk this morning. In a little while we will go visit the cookie ladies. Later I am taking the wild dog to the barn. Not sure if we will be able to hunt mousies or not, but somebody needs to go run around even if it is in the indoor riding ring.

I am sure there will be some more shoveling somewhere in my day.

Old 02-03-2011, 09:40 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Ugh! Not making much progress on the driveway...... It got really cold overnight and now the stuff is rock hard. *sighs* I guess that's what I get for not doing it yesterday.......

Old 02-03-2011, 11:29 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,340,034 times
Hi everyone,

Just checking in to see how everyone is. It's below 0 here and we've been told to conserve power as much as possible so I haven't been online much the past couple of days. 5 inches of snow here too.
It's never been so cold here.

Anyway, for those of you in the same position, take care of yourselves and for you hot mammas down in Fla., I envy you right now.

Old 02-03-2011, 12:53 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
hello all, today I did this new crazy hard work out, the arm exercises-knew I should have switched to lighter ones, or maybe just the bars! Boy oh boy.

So, at least I got a good one in. Didn't get to yesterday since dh got off work early and came home.

Now I have to go find something to eat, if I can lift the spoon!

Don't know the official snowfall amount here, but it's significant. It has a hard layer on top, so I put some more food out for the critters, and saw a little squirrel out there. Not my buddy tho.

Have a good day everyone. Take care, be careful, stay safe!

Old 02-03-2011, 02:31 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Evening ladies!

Stayed at work until 3:30, everything done except filing and I have a few hours to catch up on so I will do that tomorrow. Pattie CLE is continuing legal education, Attorney's need so many hours per year and so part of the job of the Bar Association is to put on CLE's (we made up binders with all the outline of the 6 hours of the "seminar, learning". This is a big thing for our little Association, and there is small ones and large ones, of course the attorney's usually only stay for half
Ride into work was interesting, 69 out here in the hicks was clear and easy driving but once I hit Fort Wayne the skating rink began for about 1/2 to 1 mile! What was bad about it was you did not realize it was coming and going at 60 mph down to 35 is not a good thing........I put on my hazard lights so the cars behind me knew it was going to be slow going.
No exercise tonight, I'm just going to settle in and chill out.
Have a good one all.

Old 02-03-2011, 03:31 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Ok, got it. Thanks.

That doesn't sound like a fun trip.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals