Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 05:13 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

The weather folks are saying it is suppose to hit 78 today !!!

Woo hoo it is definitely a play outside day today I am going to plant the "bargain" plants and put the mulch down in a couple of other beds
I figure if I do it 4 to 6 bags of mulch at a time it won't be such a project

Depending on what time I get payroll I may even mow

Going to hit the treadmill first then outside to enjoy the sun

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2011, 05:14 AM

lol I just had a mini business meeting with CD via text I sent him yesterdays figures and got a text ? back so we went over a few things. he is on the west coast till Mon so I somehow have a feeling he did not get up early but was still up oh to be his age again !!!

Old 02-18-2011, 06:03 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Karla, I suspect you're right on that assumption that C/D hadn't yet been to bed. Thanks, but no thanks... don't want to go back there ever.

Did the 3 mile walk today and even managed to get some gossip out of it!

Today's spa day, so I have to drop by OOH and say hello, then get showered and shaved for my "Me Day".

See y'all later!

Old 02-18-2011, 06:18 AM

oo Pattie sounds like a wonderful day ahead for you I want to come and get spa'd !!!

Enjoy your "me day"

Old 02-18-2011, 07:04 AM

Thanks, Karla. I think I'll need it. DH and I are being Mr. and Mrs. Cranky Pants, I think. Don't you just love hearing those six little words: You're not wearing THAT, are you???

Old 02-18-2011, 07:54 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Morning peeps!

LOL Pattie! Fashion faux pas?

Shadow, Mickey & I have been out hunting. Later Shadow & I will go visit the cookie ladies. Hoping to go to the barn this afternoon.

Finally I have some yard exposed! I was watching it yesterday and was wishing I had a video camera. I am at the bottom of the hill and everyone's snow melt was running down my driveway! My driveway is sloped to one side and all of that water was running under the snow. I got out my shovel & made a channel through the snow so the water could move out somewhere close to as fast as it was coming in. It is supposed to freeze tonight and I surely do not want a lot of ice in the driveway. Almost all of the water has moved out for now, but the sun is out and I am guessing it won't be too long before I have a river flowing again.

I also noticed that there are a ton of bulbs sprouting along the front of the house. Some I recognize as tulips and some I have no clue what they are. Silly bulbs, I know it has been nice the last couple of days but it is still Feb and you were covered in snow until yesterday afternoon.

Old 02-18-2011, 01:33 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Evey does Mickey have the go ahead that his infection is over? Maybe those flowers are crocus, they were always first up in Michigan with the tulips.

Had an okay day and will not attempt to walk out there, the wind is blowing like crazy. My car was fighting to stay in a straight line on the x-way, and my hair has that "wind blown" look. Might just take the afternoon off and exercise tomorrow instead.

Karla, I would not stay up all night EVER! Hahahaha I had a few nights I question when I went to bed, but working days you always have to be in bed! I'm with Pattie I like my life now, and even get irritated if Tricia wants us to go out for drinks when I am in Michigan (I mean 5:00 cocktails are okay but not 8 or 9, my bed time).

Gotta get, I have a few resumes to send out and one application to fill out and I think I have to pay the cell bill too!

Old 02-18-2011, 03:23 PM

Not really, Evey. I put on a cute dress - plain, just above the knee, turquoise, short sleeved shirt dress which I've had for a couple of years now. Well, I was standing with the bright sun directly behind me. "You can see right thru that!" Well, yeh, if you're standing in the direct sunshine. I wore it anyway because I was just going from the car into the spa and back again. Since I don't own a slip.... too bad!

Spa Day was wonderful. I feel sooooo pampered. It's a great feeling. But I'm still going to kill hubby.

Old 02-18-2011, 07:20 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,340,034 times
Hi everyone.

I have returned.

Old 02-19-2011, 04:56 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Hi Cheryl,
How are you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals