Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2011, 05:48 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times

Advertisements

Lester, the puffy leg horse, remains a mystery. Blood work showed us some stuff that we could correct (mild anemia and over active thyroid) but not any sign of infection or anything that would cause a swelling. So far the swelling has not gone down any but is no longer spreading. By the time we got to the vet his entire front leg, the area between his legs on that side, and a line down the side of his belly were swollen. We re-evaluate in 2 weeks.

Mickey seems to be back to her normal self. Yay! She has spent much of the last 3 days outside chasing leaves as they blow across the yard, sunning herself, and trying to keep up with Shadow without getting her feet wet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2011, 04:51 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
Morning ladies
Pattie sorry to hear about your Uncle-in-law sending good thought to your family

I am glad the nice weather has reached up north but more "s" yikes haven't you all had enough. Time to have a CTJM with Ma Nature

Evey glad to hear the swelling has gone down on the horse's leg and that mickey is feeling better

Got the lawn mowed & edged but wasn't able to WW seems the WW attachment isn't working so guess what is on the list to pick up at Home Depot after breakfast the edger was acting up also they are almost 9 years old so that might be the problem

With hubbys help we got all the mulch down we probably need another 24 bags to add a little more to the back and then to do the front
The hanging baskets have added so much color to the back garden I wish I had gotten a couple more 2 of them are yellow pansies and I love the punch of color so much I am thinking this may be my main color with some hot pink accents for this summers plants

After 4+ hours of yard work I am feeling it this morning lol I had forgotten what a good upper body workout edging and mulch spreading is

It is almost time to head out for breakfast so let me go get todays thread started

Old 02-20-2011, 06:07 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Glad to hear Mickey is finally feeling better, I knew you would tell us if she were not but she had that so blasted long that I wanted to hear she was better. Wow, that is weird about the horse, I sure hope that nothing serious is wrong. Sounds like a lot of swelling for not having a diagnosis, hopefully it is just a bite of some type!
Pattie so sorry to hear about our uncle-in-law.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals