Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 03:56 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

morning ladies
Well a book and old movies won out over mowing

I got the clothes for hubby trip washed and Ironed !!!!

He said why are you ironing
lol I told him I didn't want everyone at the conference to think he had a slacking spouse
When I got the look I said its a wife thing not letting him go out all crumpled

Fuzzy lol now we know why there are so many bridezillas Weeks of bootcamp before the weddings

I can not believe you guys are still getting snow

Cheryl we are also in High fire danger because of our lack of rain through the winter
There was a brush fire a little south of us that closed 95 because of the smoke
Our friends that were driving back from South FL said they saw flames 15'high
Occasionally they will set some controlled burns to clear out the vegetation when they are expecting a really bad season

I am glad the new motor is on the way I would see if someone at the company would give you an extended warranty because of the early trouble The should throw one in for good customer service

Pattie my friend had the hand control in his cars it is like a stick shift he pushes it forward to accelerate and pulls it back to slow down. He said it is easy to control and wasn't very expensive
With a DRs note it maybe covered by insurance and if not it is tax deductible
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2011, 06:04 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Karla, he's been doing all sorts of calling around. If he meets the guidelines, Ford will fork over almost $1000 towards the installation of the controls. The VA (that's who's supposed to be helping him with this) says he needs to take lessons to learn it and they tell him they're $140/HOUR! He also gave up his drivers license when he turned 80, so he'll have to take a road test. It's just a mess, all the way around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals