Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 01:48 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,219,750 times

Advertisements

Karla I think we could find one on Lima Rd which is about 15 miles south of us. That is where I like to go because they have all the stores I like, and lots of restaurants! Course no extras until this one begins bringing in a pay check again. Anyone ever worked for a union before?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2011, 01:58 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,526,885 times
Today I did the Big Day Bootcamp one and slowly but surely, I'm getting better at it, but it is hard.

Sue, what DH does when he finds poop in our yard is he scoops it on to a shovel and takes it and deposits it where he thinks the dog lives. I stay out of it. It is infuriating though, stepping in or trying not to step in dog **** when you don't even have a dog.

Billy said something about maybe coming up for Easter. This will be the first time since he's gone in the army if he does that. I remember because of the little Easter baskets sent over the years! What fun picking out stuff for those--but the one year I got a fancy one from a florist for him. Believe it or not, in July, he's done!

Old 03-23-2011, 02:23 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,334,139 times
Hi everyone,

Computer is acting up so I'm hurrying.

Did the treadmill today.

Talk to you all later.

Old 03-23-2011, 02:54 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,224,652 times
Connie you must be counting the days.

Karla, it is about 40 minutes from here to Olive Garden in Kokomo. Understand that I live in a very small town. There are a lot of things that require a drive from here. We do have a mall, but it is so small there is not even a food court.......

Old 03-23-2011, 04:06 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,219,750 times
Is he going to come back to Ohio, or not sure yet? I bet you are so excited, not only for Easter but the day he leaves the service! Oh joy of not having a fenced in yard, I am afraid Bob would explode if he found doggie dodo in our yard!

Evey at least you have a mall, we have a few big name restaurants, steak and shake, Cracker Barrell, hummm Bob Evans (you get the drift), Walmart, Kroger and a few smaller chain stores and then lots of small local stores. Kinda a cute town and I prefer the smaller town and driving to the larger ones, hummm as long as it is not daily.

Old 03-24-2011, 04:12 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,106,019 times
Fuzzy that is wonderful news that he is done in July
Has he discussed where he may settle ?

Sandy I love Steak n shake you need to go and try their new breakfasts I couldn't believe how good they were and how inexpensive

Well ladies I guess my congestion decided I needed some more excitement in my life I started with a fever yesterday afternoon I was wondering my my eyes & skin hurt and took my temp

still had it when I got up this morning Good thing the Dr gave me antibiotics just in case
Weird thing is they called late yesterday to see how I was doing lol I said I feel like crap and now I have a fever She said well it takes a day or 2 for them to kick in
I have got to get this under control by Saturday for my nieces Baby shower that I am co-hosting
there is no way my sister is going to let me near "Mom to be" if I am sick

grrrrrrrrrr
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals