Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 04:45 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Good morning all
Happy Wednesday

Still pretty congested so probably 1 more day of laying low
I will work on paperwork though lol fun times

I decided the coughing is like a mini ab workout because I feel the muscles like when I do a ab workout So thee is some benefit

Another toasty day ahead 86

I checked Disney weather it is suppose to be 88 there today Mickey is going to be hot

So what is everyone up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2011, 06:53 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

I can't believe it is already that hot down there! Hope Pattie doesn't melt.

OMG! My friend called me yesterday and said she was craving Olive Garden. We don't have one here, so we headed to Kokomo to see if we could find it. OMG! I think that might have been the best meal I have had out, ever. We shared a Olive Garden Italian Restaurant - Zip Locator and I was in heaven! Deep fried lasagne! The I had one of their new specials, cheese stuffed sofatelli with braised beef tips. Heaven once again! I highly recommend both of these dishes if anyone is thinking about trying them.

Shadow is once again outside with her head in a hole and I am happily sipping some tea. In a few minutes I will hit the shower, then take Shadow for a walk. Later we will go visit the cookie ladies.

Old 03-23-2011, 07:38 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Oh Evey that sounds great, we would have to drive to Fort Wayne for Olive Garden (maybe a Saturday outing). I seen that cheese stuffed sofatelli on TV and it looks wonderful! Lol is Shadow teaching TT how to catch the dirty critters?

After I get done here I will half search the internet for any new jobs, I was on the puter so long yesterday that I have a neck ache now. Sigh, don't have the proper desk type for typing all day long. Should have the results of my drug test today so I have to call Kroger and see if I am okay to begin working.

Austin had a very happy birthday and is riding his tractor around and pulling Natalie and her dolls in the cart. I can't wait to see pictures, hopefully Dad will have time to post them this weekend He also had his two year check up, and what can I say............he is perfect.

Hope you had fun Pattie!

Karla if I remember correctly this time every year you have to get allergy meds before it spreads to your chest. Hope you feel better, that green pollen floating in the south is nasty this time of year (NC was awful with all the pines).

Cheryl glad to hear that your Mom is home and being watched over by a loved friend.

Gotta get, I'll stop back later after I figure out what type of exercise to do.

Old 03-23-2011, 07:58 AM

Sandy the sofatelli is worth the drive. I thought my friend was crazy when she said she wanted to go to Kokomo just for Olive Garden. We did stop by the pet store and make a quick stop at Sam's, but even if we hadn't I would not have felt like it was a stupid trip.

I sincerely hope Shadow is not teaching TT to hunt. I would fear for TT to disappear into a groundhog hole. Before we left FL TT caught a lizard. She has caught a few crickets since we have been here. She does seem to enjoy hunting, but she is a cat after all.

TT also seems to enjoy collecting things. The other day she brought in a bunch of these weird things that fall off of one of the trees. They are about the size of a ping pong ball, but if you crush them (interpret step on one) they disintegrate into something that resemble dandelion spores. She has a small pile of them in the guest room. She does not play with them, just collects them.

Old 03-23-2011, 09:07 AM

OMG that is so funny Evey, TT the little collector! Maybe one day she will bring you home gold treasures!

Austin has already fallen off his tractor and got a fat lip! Little guy has no fear and acts before thinking, I think his reasoning skills will kick in this year. Little Natalie was so cute she told their Ped Dr. "I big girl now, you don't look at me I can ride my bike". I miss them and have got to get up there to visit.

No new jobs to post resumes at so I guess the rest of the day will be finishing up what I did not accomplish yesterday.

Old 03-23-2011, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
OMG that is so funny Evey, TT the little collector! Maybe one day she will bring you home gold treasures!
I would be happy if she would just give me back the stuff she has stolen. I especially miss my watch.

Old 03-23-2011, 09:33 AM

You still have not found that? Little stinker, but oh so cute.

Old 03-23-2011, 09:36 AM

No, no sign of my watch. It is just a cheapie plastic watch that does not care if it gets wet in the barn, but they are kind of hard to find.

Yeah, cute. Real cute.

Old 03-23-2011, 12:29 PM

Okay I found a cardio work out that about killed me, just 15 minutes and I was dying! Gotta begin to push myself more!

Yey, I begin work tomorrow! I have 8 hours of computer training and then I think I will go on next weeks schedule but will find that out tomorrow

Old 03-23-2011, 01:11 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
Hey Sandy & Evy

Sandy congrats on the job !! Wo hoo

Your right come to think of it I do get hit with crud this time every year
lol you think I would be prepared

Evey the minute you replace the watch you will find the old one

How long of a drive is it for you guys to get to Kokomo or Ft wayne to get to Olive Garden

lol I understand I am the one who drives 50 mins each way to get real bagels
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals