Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 06:08 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,049,222 times

Advertisements

They are calling for 50% rain later today and the next 2 days

We haven't seen rain for close to 3 weeks so I am "wishing & hoping"

Our Sunday breakfast friends are out of town still so we are not going to breakfast
I am feeling better so I wouldn't mind going but with the way hubby feels it is not a good idea

I am probably going to do a little picking up around here today and the laundry has piled up
lol I must be feeling better if I am ready for housework

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2011, 07:30 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,206,720 times
Morning all!

Bright and sunny again, just my type of day

I just woke up, watched movies until about 11 pm and fell asleep watching a Jodi Foster movie, have to ask hubby how it turned out.

I have a few loads of laundry to finish and that will be all I do today besides work.

Karla, Bob does the "sweat the fever out" thing with the blankets, yuck I can't stand sleeping and feeling like that. Bob is not a good sick person either so I feel for you!

Gotta get, I will stop back later. Oh I got the dye off my neck by using fingernail polish remover. Yep, I searched the web and had the remover so I gave it a try and it worked. But I just got a haircut on Friday and by dyeing my hair on Friday the shaved part of my neck is all irritated and looks like it is either cut or burned. Hummmm hurt like heck when we were taking the dye off it.

Old 03-27-2011, 07:43 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,178,539 times
Morning peeps!

Can anyone tell me why my dog only wants to take long walks when it is really cold? Current wind chill is 11. Silly dog!

I have kind of allowed some clutter to form, so that is going to be my project for today. I hate clutter. The race doesn't start until 3 so I have plenty of time to get motivated for it.

OMG you guys! A friend of mine was driving home yesterday when a stray dog caught her eye. She brought him home. He needs lots of prayers and good vibes. You can read his story here The Abandoned Dog She is a vet tech and does some rescue work. Over the years I have seen many lives saved by her, but never one in this bad of a condition. Few things move me to tears, but this dog did.

Old 03-27-2011, 08:09 AM

All I can say is bless your friend Evey. The pictures of this animal break my heart.

Old 03-27-2011, 08:21 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,049,222 times
Sandy Have a blast today !! I know your going to do great !!!

Can't wait to hear the interesting encounters you are going to have

Yikes Evey W/C 11 !! When are you expected to warm up

Your friend is a truly amazing person
Sending tons of prayers & good wishes

Old 03-27-2011, 08:26 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,780,739 times
Morning everyone... just got back from church and now getting ready to go to the gym... everyone have a great day!

Old 03-27-2011, 09:00 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,499,205 times
Hello all, today I did a bridal bootcamp routine, had to hurry since dh came home from his Sunday breakfast thing and decided to 'straighten up the garage'. Must be getting near boating season. Plus I filled up a great big box that he had out there with donations for the Easter Seal's truck that came yesterday. Freed up some space out there evidently just by getting the box out. Sound reasonable? Nah, I think something's up!

Anyway, laundry and groceries on the agenda for today. Got our pictures back and there are some of my little buddy squirrel on there, i'll try to post some up so you all can see the little guy(?) that stole my heart for all that time!

Oh-I got a big bag of wildflower seeds at Menards yesterday, all different kinds, can't wait to sprinkle them in--looks very easy (fortunately!).

Heck Sandy, if you were a littttle bit closer, I'd go to YOUR Kroger!

Have a good day, everyone.

Old 03-27-2011, 09:11 AM

lol Connie! My Kroger has a fantastic bakery, not as good as Publix but better than Wally World......I have yet to find a local bakery, but I am sure when the weather warms up I will find one I was wondering about your little buddy, still never appeared after this winter huh?

Karla, I bet I am working with a bunch of teens tonight but what the heck! I can't imagine being at work until 10:30 pm (that is wayyyyy past my bedtime)! It will be okay until I find something in an office, I still can't get used to the idea of working weekends and holidays!

Evil do you work at the gym?

Old 03-27-2011, 09:40 AM

Okay on Thursday I drove past a big cat eating something in a corn field and I could not get it out of my mind, so I did a search and found what I was looking for. This cat was big, too big to be ferral and too big to be a house cat outside for an afternoon snack, it's ears were really pointed and the coloring was very brown (almost the color of a groundhog). In my wonderings on the internet I found out we have Bobcats in NW Indiana, I am pretty sure that is what I saw

Old 03-27-2011, 09:47 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,178,539 times
Awesome! We have coyotes too.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals