U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-31-2011, 05:55 AM

17,834 posts, read 21,699,936 times

Advertisements

rain drops are falling on my head !!

There is big ol bunch of rain on the radar just south of us and it looks like it might be moving in our direction

rofl I know your all thinking "karla is very much rain obsessed" but this is a critical time for my citrus & peach trees I have so many blossoms that we need the rain to get a good fruit set

I am feeling really good thing morning just down to a little chest congestion so I may give the treadmill a try
As long as I don't overheat which causes coughing fits

The laundry is caught up so just have a little cleaning
I am going to try and get a grooming apt for the kids for tomorrow

What are you all up to today ?

p.s. tomorrow is someones Birthday !!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2011, 05:59 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 11,484,879 times
Ooo, ooo, ooo! Tell us, Miss Karla...whose b'day is it???

off for my walk...trying for 3 miles today. Have to shower as soon as I get back, tho. Have a 9:00 appt. with Mr. Jim. Let's see if he makes it. Last time, we had a 10:00 and we finally got together at 12:30. Gee...sounds like someone Karla knows.

Old 03-31-2011, 06:17 AM

It is Shadows b-day tomorrow !!!

You need to try my CD trick I tell him apts & such are 30 to 45 mins before they really are

Old 03-31-2011, 07:06 AM

5,437 posts, read 4,744,401 times
Oh goodness our little Shadow is a year older tomorrow? Bless her little heart

Morning all! I am drinking my first cup of coffee and attempting to wake up! Anything and almost everything went wrong last night. My first two lanes the scales broke Then I had a few people shop late enough that the sales sign's for today's sales were already up and she wanted the price cut. Thank goodness this little lady has taken me under her wing and she watches to see when I need help AND I did need help. I am equally surprised the amount of people who shop at night, and I mean full weeks groceries! I guess if you work nights it must be the thing to do but I never shopped after 8pm in my life.

I'll come back and post later after I figure out what I am doing today.

Old 03-31-2011, 09:28 AM

8,192 posts, read 19,844,910 times
Morning peeps!

Yes, tomorrow is Shadow's 8th birthday. I will even buy her a brand new toy to destroy. And perhaps some Frosty Paws. And since Saturday is the last intercollegiate home show of the season I will have to spend even more time entertaining Shadow on her special day.

Pre-birthday dog & I have been out hunting this morning. We are getting ready to go visit the cookie ladies. Later we will hit the Riverwalk. Shadow found a new trail yesterday and we both had a ball.

LOL Sandy! There are still a lot of shift workers in this part of the country. Thats why so many are out shopping in the middle of the night.

Old 03-31-2011, 09:45 AM

4,281 posts, read 6,774,829 times
Good morning everyone! I can breathe!!!!!!

Started walking twice a day again yesterday. Loving the sunshine and the warmth it's bringing. That being said, we're getting some more snow tonight!! Don't think it will much though. I think the rain will push in and then it can wash away all the stuff still sitting on the ground.

Anyhoo... I hope Shadow will be sporting a new outfit for her birthday!!

Sandy, I hope the new job is going well.

Old 03-31-2011, 10:23 AM

Sandy I use to love going grocery shopping at 3 in the morning when I lived in NJ and the stores were open 24 hours of course a few times we went in after the clubs closed, yup those were the "why did I buy this" the next morning lol

We have gotten a good amount of rain !!! Just a few thunder booms You can hear the plants & citrus trees singing

Evey it sounds like you have a nice B-day planned for Shadow

Sue glad your feeling better !!!

Old 03-31-2011, 01:10 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 11,484,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwaK View Post
It is Shadows b-day tomorrow !!!

You need to try my CD trick I tell him apts & such are 30 to 45 mins before they really are
Well, early b'day greetings to one of our favorite furkids.

But, Karla...these aren't appointments. These around running around, doing errands, so that won't work, but thanks for the idea. Today we went to the community office to fax a couple of things, then to the bank, then to the pawn shop, then to Walgreens, then to Publix, then back to our house to make him some copies. Whew!

I went for my walk this a.m., took a new walking path, got myself turned around and ended up doing MORE than 3 miles! Oh, well...I needed it, with all these cookies.

There's a pot of ham and beans on the stove. Tonight, we're having hot roast beef sandwiches, home made baked beans and fresh corn on the cob. Oh, and a cuke the neighbors gave us from their grow boxes.

Fuzzy, when does Billy think he has to leave? You know his favorite aunts will be pulling for him.

Sandy, so sorry to hear about the pink slip. Man, that stinks.

Uh oh...I think I hear a nap sneaking up on me.....

Old 03-31-2011, 01:58 PM

7,090 posts, read 12,053,060 times
Hi Everyone,

Sue, glad to see you and happy you're feeling better.

Wow, Shadow's 8th birthday tomorrow. Yay Shadow!!

I used to shop at night. It seemed more peaceful at the time. I shopped only one time after clubbing and I didn't do it again. I came up with some crazy items as well.

I have fire training tonight for a few hours and tomorrow night. Refresher courses.

Old 03-31-2011, 04:53 PM

8,192 posts, read 19,844,910 times
T.A.D. now has a Facebook http://www.facebook.com/theabandoneddog
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals