Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 05:38 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

I know there is going to be a very spoiled dog in IN today !!!

Lola & Ralphie are sending Birthday Barks !!!

Wow I can't believe I just woke up. I guess I stayed up later than normal (11:15) last night
It was so nice & snugly under the covers so I just slept in

It is going to be an amazing day here in NEFL sunny & 70 !!!

Might play in the garden for my exercise

Its Friday so that means deposit day, probably a sunroof open tunes playing run to the bank with this nice weather

I need to come up with a good April Fools joke to play on CD lol he thinks he is the "April Fool Prank King"

Not sure what else the day will bring lol the caffeine hasn't reached the brain yet

What are you all up to ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2011, 07:40 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Morning peeps!

LOL Karla, any hour that begins with a 7 is not really sleeping in.....

Perfect AFD joke for CD. Tell him that you have so much other stuff going on in your life that you are going to have to resign.

Shadow thanks you for the birthday wishes. She is downstairs destroying her new toy. We have some good chewies for later, if the cookie ladies don't load her up too much.

Rain is in the forecast for this afternoon so we will head out to the river early. I will try to get some pics.

Old 04-01-2011, 08:41 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Happy Birthday to Shadow, Love Auntie Sandy Give her a big kiss from me

Morning!

I just got up I woke up at 1:30 and stayed awake for awhile so hence sleeping in until 10:00!

I've got to go to the grocery store and take a nice walk today (probably this afternoon). Do bills and that will be my day. Maybe I can find the rail walk today and take Bob down it with me Sounds like a plan.

I'll pop back when I am more awake.

Old 04-01-2011, 08:53 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Good morning, all.

OMG, Karla...don't tell CD you're resigning. YOu don't want to give the poor guy a heart attack.

Happy B'day to Shadow from the NMS kitties.

Have been making cookies since before Karla got out of bed. We're over 200 already.....

And that's with 2 extra trips to PUblix for more ingredients.

Because of Candlelighter Cookie day, there was no walk this a.m.

Have a great day, all.

Old 04-01-2011, 09:25 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
lol I think I have an idea
I can tell him I got a message a woman who was confirming that he wanted her to fly to TX to visit for 2 weeks looking for a confirm number that he booked her flight, she lost his number so had the Hotel in Miami forward the message to the contact info they had
I can start this out by saying "ummm how much did you have to drink that night"

grrr still waiting on payroll figures

Old 04-01-2011, 12:37 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,340,034 times
Hi everyone,

Happy birthday Shadow!

Did treadmill today for 30 minutes and then some housework.
Got to go to another fire training class tonight. Good class last night but had a hard time sitting for 3 1/2 hours. Tonight we do some classroom stuff and then practice with the fire proof body bag to climb into on a time limit and fall to the ground.

Old 04-01-2011, 02:37 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Default Happy B-Day Shadow!

HAppY BiRtHdAy SHADOW!!! The coolest canine diva on City Data!

Today I did the big day bootcamp workout, getting better slowly but surely.

Pattie, the other day when you made 300 cookies--he didn't send all of those to his parents, did he? I am confused. Nothing new there though.

As for Billy, I don't know what the deal is as far as him going over or anything. I am more than a little mad about how he strung me along for hours, even after I asked him about getting deployed again and he said NO--he evidently misunderstood what I meant by getting deployed again.

Old 04-01-2011, 03:13 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,361,498 times
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Shadow... destroyer of toys! It's my niece and sister-in-law's birthday today too!

Went for a nice walk this morning with the hubster and pooch. Sadly we met a lady who lost her beautiful golden retriever to Blastomycosis. That's the same thing that put me in the hospital last year. I'm praying that my little JRT will be ok. I don't think I could bare loosing him to something like that...

Anyhoo, I hope everyone is having a funfilled day.

Fuzzy, believe it or not, when Rob was signed on for one mission/deployment we knew/didn't know for hours. It was a horrible waiting game. I think it took almost a week to before we found out he was leaving. Hang in there. The military can be an odd institution...

Old 04-01-2011, 04:59 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Oh Connie don't waste time being irritated with him, not worth it, he is living his life the way he wants to. I understand having hurt feelings but he was putting off telling you because the two of you are so close, he knows the way you worry.

Sue never heard of a dog dying of that, hummmm Chris (SIL's mother who had the same thing) always had dogs. Is there anyway you can have your soil tested for this?

Walked 2 miles today, I am sure I will feel it tomorrow Bob went with me and we enjoyed ourselves. This is such a nice area, too bad there are next to nothing in the way of work

Gotta get. Night.

Old 04-01-2011, 06:00 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,850,642 times
Seems like everyone is having a good time... Just got back from the gym... tired... work has just been killer the last two days... hopefully I won't be called into work this weekend... have a great weekend everyone!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals