Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 04:40 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

lol I have to mow today (didn't feel like it yesterday)

Little ralphie is getting his belly tickled when he goes out so I am getting this "please mow" look

Hubby picked up gas yesterday so I don't have an excuse It will also give me a chance to inspect the front to see if it is going to come back or it there is re-sodding in our future

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2011, 06:25 AM

805 posts, read 1,084,713 times
I ran Tuesday-Saturday last week in the AM, so I'm going to wait until this afternoon to get a good 3-miler in. It's a beautiful day here in western IL!

Old 04-03-2011, 07:35 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
welcome NYY!!! You are a runner? Good for you, I gave that up years ago and stick to walking, which weather permitting I will do today (even tho my legs feel like mush from last nights shift).

Hey all! Happy Sunday.

We were going to get up early and make Church but alas I just got up (this night shift stuff has my clock all turned around). I think it will be a lazy day in the Cassy household today, leftovers for dinner and lots of movies on TV

Gotta make phone calls today too, my kids can't keep track of my shedule so they call when I am working. Well that is about it for me today, nothing exciting!

No new jobs online so that one is out, Bob is finding lots of jobs but nothing in Printing in our area. He has applied for a few jobs in the GR, MI area, I told him if I have to move again (because the economy is really stressed here), that is the only place I am moving. One of his buddies at this plant here got a pink slip too (I think a total of 10 got them), but most all have enough time in to collect unemployment from the company. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that AL will allow him to finish collecting what he has down there.

Gotta get, past breakfast time and I still have not eaten.

Have a great day all and all you southern gals enjoy the sunshine, we are seriously lacking that here today.

PPS. Tad is doing so very well, Evey tell your friend "good job".

Old 04-03-2011, 08:50 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Morning peeps!

LOL Karla! It you had taller dogs you wouldn't have to mow as often.....

Sandy, I have told that girl she is my hero more than once. The change in that dog is just amazing.

I was wiped out from yesterday and did not get my sorry behind out of bed until almost 10:00. It is gray & gloomy and apparently the lack of sunshine kept TT from thinking she needed me to get up. Yay for cloud cover!

Shadow & I have been for a quick walk this morning. That is pretty much going to be it for me today, I just don't have anything else in me.

I am thinking I will be happy to plop on the couch for the race this afternoon.

Old 04-03-2011, 09:01 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,850,642 times
Went to church then to the gym afterwards and just got back, will go back later at night... need to fold the clothes... its a nice day today though!

Old 04-03-2011, 09:49 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
Welcome nyyfan gld to see nicer weather coming to the north

yay the lawn is mowed edged & ww hubby helped so it did not take very long
He got his new planner/jointer set up and started making noises about my junk in the garage
lol good thing the W/W makes so much noise

Sandy if your schedule will be the 2:30 to 10:30 I would try and keep the schedule on your days off that way you will get in a routine

lol I just realized after reading your post that I forgot breakfast too hmm no wonder my tummy is growling

Evey if I has had the day you did yesterday I would of slept in too
Have fun watching the race

evil - the gym twice on a weekend day !! your very dedicated

lol I have a feeling Pattie sis out in the screenporch watching the wacky neighbors if they are still moving their stuff

Old 04-03-2011, 10:43 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,850,642 times
Not exactly dedicated... its what happens when you got nothing else to do...

Old 04-03-2011, 10:50 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Well, so much for doing nothing. Shadow was making me crazy so we headed out to the Greenway. We ended up going for a run, the first one in about a year and a half. It felt good to run, but I am soooo very out of shape.....

Old 04-03-2011, 11:11 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Hi, gang.

Well, I started out like gangbusters first thing this a.m. Jumped out of bed, stripped it, put on fresh sheets, did a big load of laundry, hung it out, did the usual morning pick up around the house, washed the floors. This is the week our friends come here for coffee, and DH was going to make some sticky buns from scratch. I reminded him he'd done 1000 cookies this past week and it would be ok if he went out and bought some Pillsbury Cinnabon rolls. He poo-poo'd that idea till last night. Then he said, "Ya know, I think I'll run into Publix in the morning and get those rolls after all." So we had a nice visit with them. Just as they left and we were getting ready to go to Wally World and a new organic market in the area, my tummy decided to have fits. So I stayed home, finished my latest Jon. Kellerman book and took a nap while he went out to Wally World and BJ's. We'll visit the new market this week some time.

Evey, I agree. Tiffany is a true Angel on Earth. Tad is looking like a happy, loved dog who now feels safe in his environment. I couldn't believe it yesterday when I saw her trying to keep up with him while he ran on his leash. I emailed her, but I'm sure that she has way too many to answer.

Welcome NYY.

Old 04-03-2011, 11:56 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,340,034 times
Hi everyone.

Welcome Nyyfanatic.

Happy to hear Tad is doing a lot better.

No treadmill today. Just doing some housework.

I lost my cross necklace the other night while doing training at the fire dept. I felt it get caught on my bra and pull but I didn't think much of it for a few minutes. We were all looking for it but I felt stupid for holding up the class so I'm going to try to find someone with a metal detector. It's not a very expensive cross but I like to wear it and I miss it.

Going to try to find something on tv to watch. Happy Sunday to you all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals