Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 03:40 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

lol good morning everyone.
I am tired so thats how I came up with todays thread title
We have our regular meet friends for breakfast at 7:45 we will leave earlier so I can feed and let chaos out.
I may wander over to the school after breakfast if it isn't to hot and weed the butterfly garden. At least get the big ones out.
We have to go to Costco today lol we are in serious need of toilet paper, the last roll in on the holder.
Then I have plans to hunker down with a good book for the rest of the day.

So will it be a exercise or rest day for everyone ?

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2007, 04:44 AM

420 posts, read 2,199,097 times
Just church then probably some backyard football with the family and friends for me. I guess that's sort of like exercise, but when you have 3 helpings of cannelloni, it doesn't help a bit. I might hit the weight bench later on, but I got much too early of a start this morning with the baby crying all night, so I'll probably crash at around 7:00.

Old 07-29-2007, 06:27 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Just got back from our walk, nice weather this morning but the promise of warm and muggy is there. Just church and finish cleaning the house, then I may read a little myself.

Have a great day all.

Old 07-29-2007, 07:46 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,345,842 times
3.636 miles

Old 07-29-2007, 07:56 AM

36,412 posts, read 16,020,348 times
It's rest day for me, yesterday walk in the sauna was enough for me..LOL

Dad is coming for dinner, I only screwed up 2 things, dinner and dessert. OH well, yes we will miss Mom's cooking....
Nascar, ironing and maybe some weights later.
Good day everyone.

Old 07-29-2007, 08:24 AM

292 posts, read 993,336 times
Yoga and Pilates for me.
For those of you who need a little encouragement on your excercise program A funny story from Friday. I'm walking downtown to buy my lunch and some gourmet coffee. I hear some women behind me saying things like "Look at that ass rolling.", " I got some singles.", " That is one fine ass." I turn around to look and they are staring at me. Wordlessly I point my finger at myself and one of them says "You right." I got a big grin on my face. It went on from there I'm sure you get the idea.

I'm almost fifty for crying out out loud and these twenty somethings are saying things like that. Too funny. It made my week. It's taken four years to get here and I'm glad I've arrived. Oh yeah and I now have a favorite pair of pants!

Old 07-29-2007, 08:31 AM

238 posts, read 554,169 times
not been on here for a while but have been doing my exercises. i totally agree with the thread title today as i am off out to lunch with sum gal pals for a sunday carvery.
hope everyone is ok!

Old 07-29-2007, 08:40 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,098,958 times
Good Morning!

No rest for the weary!!! Chloe doesn't care what day it is, what holiday it is or if it's raining or not outside. She wants her walk!!! Ahhh, She is so sweet and she gets them.

It sounds like you guys have some nice plans for today. Enjoy!

Old 07-29-2007, 11:15 AM

4,273 posts, read 15,249,400 times
Good morning!

I didn't check in yesterday but I did my usual 45MIN treadmill (3.27 MI), crunches, and worked on arms and back in circuit training.

I'll prob do elliptical today, an hour maybe, and work on chest and shoulders with some crunches. Hubby said to me a couple days ago, "Whoa, your legs are skinny!" Not really but he meant he can tell a difference. What a guy!

Old 07-29-2007, 11:32 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
Welcome aboard WallStreetWarrior

zorst & rach nice to see you back .

hey everyone else

went to breakfast then came home and headed over to the school butterfly garden eeeekkk what a mess filled up 6 large black trash bags with weeds and there are still some more there but after close to 2 hours I was done. That was plenty of upper body and with all the bending and squatting I am sure I got some leg work in

You know going to Costco after you eat breakfast is not the way to do it lol I was not hungry so didn't get my long awaited churro, I could hear them calling me

I am now going to relax lol so much for my day of rest oh well a few hours is better than nothing

I will check in later

karla
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals