Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 02:25 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

Woo hoo sandy sending every possible good luck wish

Well the sod is down it looks great lol I helped a bit ie supervised

ok jumping in the shower then will be back
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2011, 04:30 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Ooo, ooo, ooo! Best of luck to you and Bob. Good, good thoughts......

Old 04-09-2011, 02:59 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Okay up in the middle of the night again and about ready to hit the pillow and see how long I stay asleep this time, hopefully a good long time because I close the store tonight and the last two hours are long. I have Mon-Thurs off work so Monday morning we are heading up to Kims, Bob can have a day to go crazy with the little ones and relax before going into his interview Tuesday. My Tricia is coming home from FL on Tuesday so I hope we stay an extra day so I can love on them.

Got my Tad update and one of his new pictures is him laying on a long stuffed doggie toy! How cute!!! Got updated on PRM also, they are moving dogs right and left to get them out of the shelter, another dog fell ill and passed away (she was a doll) and the light of her soldiers eyes. Their goal is to vacate the shelter, clean the shelter from top to bottom, get their new supplies (from Neda's Fund) and a new vet to treat the sick babies, and lots of meds, trying to find a way to ship their immunizations without them going bad, and because of the time it takes the planes to get there and then the road trip, well immunizations have to stay cold. I'm sure bigger minds than mine will come up with a solution, these girls are not giving up on this dream that they have.

See you girls in a few hours!

Old 04-09-2011, 05:08 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
Sandy the trip to MI sounds great !!

My hubbys family is from the UP I have always said I wanted to visit

Well ended up going to Outback for a kinds weird mis-mash dinner
hubby wanted a salad & a blooming onion
I got chicken fingers and the strawberry waffle shortcake
oh and beer !!

the front lawn looks great there was enough sod that they were able to redo the complete half and since they had the handy dandy sod cutter I had them run it around all the front beds to expand then by 12" Now I can get pavers and won't have such a problem when I edge
today they are coming back to pick up the mountain of bags with the old dead sod

Because we are expecting highs near 90 the next couple days I have to water the new sod twice a day
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals