U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 11:59 PM

1,508 posts, read 4,305,457 times

Advertisements

Yawn.. Hello All. Just wanted to check in. Sorry I'm so late, we watched HBO tonight.

Cardio-Kickboxing class sucked. Monday's instructor is lame. I think she heard us complaining too...tee hee

Oh well...I still got my "Wappp's" in
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2007, 04:01 AM

17,834 posts, read 21,674,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSD353 View Post
Perhaps this is off topic and maybe I am just out of the loop, but what happened to Rance??? I havent seen him on in a long time.... can anyone advise please???

Jason
He just got home from his 2 week stint at work and his last post said he was weeding his garden.
I have a feeling he has been busy catching up with things. Plus when I spoke to him last he has been doing some fishing.

I bet he is a busy bee getting things ready for his special company that is coming in a couple weeks.
lol no not us were special but not that special

nhh I really want to try the body combat or body attack classes at the gym but they are the same time as the spinning class. hopefully they will increase the class schedule come fall and add more classes.

ok off to start todays thread

good turn out everyone

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals