Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2011, 05:03 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

lol ok with all the yard work done over the past few days by a bunch of us I am declaring today no yard work day !!
That way we can let our muscles recover

Our breakfast friends are out of town again so not sure if we are going
I do have to run to Walmart to pickup a few things and Petsmart for dog food

It is suppose to be only 76 today yay !!

I woke up around 4 the dogs,were stirring, so I thought I would take a turn. Let them out and fed ours (my sisters dog doesn't eat that early) and went back to bed. Hubby got up about 45 mins later
rofl the "kids" tried to pretend I hadn't fed them and tried to convince hubby to feed them again
I heard the Yay lets eat barks hubby came in and asked did you feed them yuppers

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2011, 06:48 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
I'm with you on the no yard work thing, Karla.

Cinnamon swirl bread is in on the rack, cooling, waiting for our friends to come over. It'll still be quite warm when they get here. Smells good.

Not sure what's in store today. DH found a really neat website called Wonder How to and he found a section on growing tomatoes. He's out there, right now, thinking about applying some of his new knowledge! He said this website tells everything, even how to build a bomb. I know all about the First Ammendment and all that, but really. There should be a law..........

OK, off my soapbox.

Did I tell you yesterday that our next door snowbird neighbors asked DH to take care of his lawn this summer while they're gone??? He told them he'd do it, but he wouldn't charge them the $250 they offered, that it was too much. We'll see how he feels about that come fall. But I know it boosted his ego when they asked.

Have a great day, all. I'll catch ya later.

Old 04-17-2011, 07:21 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Oh I bet that did make hubby feel good Pattie! See other people see his hard work and appreciate it, I still think he needs to open a bakery you guys eat such yummy food!

Lol Karla I will have to post some pictures of Max, Tricia's little four legged guy! He is quite the stinker and very confused as to what is happening. Bob and I babysat him last night and he keeps looking for his "people". Until I shut the door to the bedroom he would not calm down and go to sleep. Now he has already had an accident in the house and I have had him outside twice!!!

Bob and I are supposed to go to Kim's today so the swingset can be worked on, it is cold and windy out there and we did see snowfall yesterday but nothing stuck! I don't think he is very happy about it but oh well!

I've got to get some breakfast in me so I will be back later to let you know what my daily exercise program turned into.

Old 04-17-2011, 08:22 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

42 and the wind is howling here this morning. At least it has stopped raining.

Shadow & I have been for a long walk by the river. Later she will pester me while I am watching the race.

Yay for no yard work! Bigger yay for the lawn guy that I didn't know I had who showed up yesterday and finished picking up the sticks before he & his wife got out a pair of big honkin' commercial mowers. There is surely a special place in Heaven for landladies who include lawn service in your rent.

Old 04-17-2011, 09:54 AM

That's cool, Evey. We have that service here, too.

Sandy, that little dog is going to have to learn that you are now his peeps, too!

Had a nice visit this a.m. and our next door neighbor came by while our friends were here, so it was nice they met each other. I just confirmed with DH that it is a no yardwork day, altho he is out there, watering his grow boxes.

Old 04-17-2011, 10:06 AM

There's a new TAD video on the blog. Man, that dog looks so much better. So happy he's doing so well.

Old 04-17-2011, 01:21 PM

Afternoon ladies
We ended up going down to the beach for breakfast as normal
Stopped at Target Home Depot & Petsmart on the way home

ok where is Sue & her "wittish" I found some Moss Rose (Portulaca) that I have been looking for for my hanging baskets because they take the heat so well
So I ended up planting them and then puttering around cleaning things up

lol I was bored I finished the book I got, the final in the Clan of the Cave Bear series before I headed out. I was very disappointed It was more rehashing of the stuff from the other books so out of the 754 pages maybe 35 % was new

rofl my hubby just told me my typing was so loud it was drowning out the movie hes watching

Old 04-17-2011, 02:21 PM

Karla, how many keyboards do you go thru in one year???

Neighbor Chris dropped by with German Potato Salad - home made. mmmmm So I asked her to come in for a drink and we had a nice visit. When she left, DH said he felt like 'sketti so I told him I had a bag of frozen sauce but no meatballs or sausage in it, so he's at Publix picking up meatballs and bread. So that's dinner tonight.

CYL

Old 04-18-2011, 02:15 AM

lol Pattie I have had this one for almost 4 years
it is the one with the BA letters on the keys that hubby got me when I turned 50

I must use the E & S keys the most they are looking a little worn
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals