Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2011, 04:50 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Very excited about school today
The woman who runs out program and is also the one I teach with is has Beehives in her yard. She has asked a friend of hers to do a "show & tell" presentation on Bees for school
From what I can tell she is bringing a "traveling Bee Hive" It is fully enclosed in clear plexiglass so we won't have to worry about them wandering around

This is going to be sooo cool for the kids we had this at our summer camp a couple years ago and I could of sat there for hours just watching them.

After class I have to run to Sams then home to exercise

Who wants to come to school with me today !!! ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2011, 06:11 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
I do, I do, Karla. Love watching bees. I didn't really appreciate them till we moved down here.

Still not 100%, so I haven't been walking at all. I do miss it. But I'm gradually feeling better, so I'm hoping I'll get some stuff done around the house today and get back into things tomorrow.

Just got off the phone with Comcast. Ggggrrrrrrr.. That's all I'm saying. For now.

Hugs, all.

Old 04-27-2011, 06:30 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Morning, ahhhhh Comcast we had our own private war with them in AL

Yesterday ended up with horrible storms up here. We were at Kim's and the kids were in the shower and the tornado sirens went off. Talk about two women freaking out and grabbing kids to get to the basement, then we found out the tornado sighting was not even in Kent County but in another county next to us, some kind of kink in the sirens. BUT it was nasty out and I could see a tornado popping up from any of the storms that hit us. PS the slide is up now just to put mulch down all around it.

Today I will be exercising inside. Looks to be another day of off and on storms and Salvation Army will be stopping by for the half garage full of stuff to be donated. I should take a picture, all of this is from her basement storage area and it is LOTS! My daughter the pack rat

Gotta get and see what FB is up to and then get ready for the day. Have a good one all!

Old 04-27-2011, 08:03 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,944 times
Bees are so cool. Wish I was sitting in that class today!

The storms yesterday affected our inside look to the outside world... no cable, internet, or phone until a little while ago. On the plus side, all this rain we're getting is sure going to make my garden bloom. Looking forward to Friday when I pick up my shrubs. It's the only day I'll be able to plant them because of the weather.

Hoping the hubster wants to go for a walk in the drizzle. I doubt it, but I'll ask. Really need to get on the elyptical this morning and push myself up a level.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Old 04-27-2011, 09:44 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Morning peeps!

I wish all these storms would happen during the day. I have not had a decent night's sleep in a while.

Shadow, Mickey & I dodged some raindrops to go hunting this morning. Shadow has been to visit the cookie ladies. If it ever stops raining we will go hit the Greenway this afternoon.

Old 04-28-2011, 04:27 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
Wow lots of scary weather yesterday
I am watching the news on the tornado's that went through
Thoughts and prayers for all of those affected

I remember when we lived in Chicago back in the late 60's having to go down into the basement when the TV would have Tornado warnings

Bee class was fun we had our 3 classes as well as the entire 3rd grade (the speakers g-son is in the 3rd grade)
After class we helped our kids plant quite a few plants in the school butterfly garden

Of course after school I had the same internet/computer issue in TX waiting for me
we have our internet guy working on it hopefully today we will have an answer

By the time I got all this stuff done it was time to plan dinner
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals