Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 03:14 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
See??? Wouldn't it make a great reality show???
No, I say hand it over to Judge Judy, let her make mincemeat out of the neighborhood's Mrs Kravitz.

Today I did a cardio interval, one of those HIIT-high impact interval training ones. Thought it would never end, and I couldn't find the post its to stick one over the timer on the TV.

Keep thinking today is Friday, and BOY will I be glad when it is.

Pattie, tornadoes are a lot more scary than hurricanes, they come out of nowhere--I have always been pretty terrified of them, and good grief, it's like there's an epidemic of them this year. Scary stuff. We got more storms in the middle of the night and now more rain today.

Sandy, what are you asking about my flowers? I planted some, some are in pots and some are in hanging pots, but I have more work to do [hopefully I can get some more to fill in some spots]. Oh and I found a stand for my garden globe at [cue angels singing] Menards!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2011, 03:18 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,341,443 times
Ugh!! Got a call from the agent telling us the people didn't get off work in time to be here. Hopefully they'll call back this coming week. They want to see our house and one other one here. Wonder what house I'm in competition with.
Oh well, at least we have the dog hair up off the floor again. This place needs swept and vaccuumed a lot but sometimes it doesn't get it but once a week.

Old 05-26-2011, 05:53 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Judge Judy would not take pita's actions! Poor young guys, I feel bad all young people tend to have a "good time", why not just go and ask them to turn the music down? I don't understand that at all, and I have recently lived in apartment complexes, most young people don't want someone angry with them.

Cheryl I hated that with showing a home, always keeping it picked up. We actually had someone with an agent that wanted to view our house when they were looking at another on my street, house was a mess!

Old 05-26-2011, 06:05 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
Hey Cheryl want some help selling your house lol I learned enough over the past 4 months that I feel I could add it to my "resume of life"

Sandy yes to all of your questions. pita called his cop friend insisted he give them the notice and call the commanding officer then made such a pain to the board pres & hoa guy that they did what they did in hopes he will go away

Both me & hubby are boggled we can't wrap our brains around the fact the HOA guy sent the letter pita helped write to the one buyers boss
They now have to decide how they will proceed

Oh pita said CD never had parties that were loud rofl when CD said um I had 3 or 4 a week his response was CD was lying yeah ok then

Connie another friend of mine just flew to Vegas this weekend
What is going on their this weekend !!! Could we be missing something
I think we all need to fly out and show up at the Suites CD's friend booked
From what CD said they are pretty huge

I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open hubby and the "kids" are all crashed
lol I can't go to be at 8 pm lol hubby says only old folks go to bed that early and according to hubby napping on the couch is different you can nap at 8 on the couch but not the bed

Old 05-26-2011, 06:26 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Karla, snoozin' on the sofa is just practicing for later!

Did those photos come thru???

Old 05-26-2011, 06:52 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,090 times
Just a quickie here...

Been mulching, even the hubby got blisters!! Been up since 3 a.m. and I'm now lagging big time.

Might not be on this weekend with all the Memorial Ceremony stuff I'm doing.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Please take a moment sometime this weekend to remember those fine Men and Women of the Armed Forces who are no longer with us.

Old 05-27-2011, 03:47 AM

Pattie they did !! I will upload them this morning and post them

Yikes I forgot it was a Holiday weekend

Old 05-27-2011, 03:53 AM

These are the Pictures Pattie sent

How pretty !!!!!

Ok I am going plant shopping to find one of these for my garden the flower is amazing

Old 05-27-2011, 05:03 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Flowers and plants in general grow so wonderful in the south, that is one thing I really miss the gardening down there!

Old 05-27-2011, 10:45 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Karla, do you want us to send you seeds??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals