Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 04:12 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

It's Monday lol

Today is day 1 of summer camp it is a 4 day 9-12 mini program of what we teach all year
I think we have 18 kids signed up
We do fun sessions like making paper, sea turtles,"Bee fun" then we tour the gardens to ID bugs
lol I am in charge of the watermelon seed spitting contest

I have a ton of stuff to get done this week so it will be an interesting busy week

If I can get up early enough I will exercise before camp if not it will have to wait till I get home

lol who wants to come to camp !!!!

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2011, 04:34 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Morning all!

FIrst day of summer for Maddie and Morgan, I'm going to wait on my walk until they are up so we can all get some exercise. Also include some bendy exercise and some crunches designed at the waist.

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday the girls have church camp so other g-ma will have them. I will do something fun with them on Friday, today will be house cleaning and job hunting, I'm sure that a 10 year old and an 8 year old can find something to do on a nice summer day

We had a good time at Kim's yesterday, my g-kids are so very cute! The pool is coming along very nicely and will/should be ready to swim in by the time the temperatures are in the 80's (at the end of the week). Until I get a job I will take the girls over there once a week to swim and play with their cuz's. Maddie and Morgan are so good about playing with the little ones.

Gotta get and cruise the internet and catch up on news. Then some serious job hunting is in store, oh I did find two more temporary services I applied to and I remember from a while back one of them is great with finding office jobs

Old 06-13-2011, 05:50 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Dam! I had a hold post done and when I clicked on reply, it went poof! (

Anyway...Best of luck on the job search, Sandy. I hope you don't get another nutso boss.

Karla, I have to clean off my monitor after your comment on the watermelon seed spitting contest. Why is it I can see you doing that???

Did my 3 miles.

Gotta run - we're returning our modem to comcast to see if that'll solve our issues.

Hugs.

Old 06-13-2011, 07:41 AM

Pattie did Comcast check the lines in the area? Just asking cuz after weeks of problems in AL that is what our internet company came up with, cable company came out fixed the line and no more problems!

Old 06-13-2011, 08:24 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Morning peeps!

Another beautiful day here. They are calling for sunny & 74 this afternoon.

Shadow & I have been for a nice walk on the Greenway this morning. It was overcast and there were bunnies & chipmunks galore just begging to exercise with Shadow. We stopped to visit the cookie ladies on the way back.

Not sure what else my day will hold.

Old 06-13-2011, 09:23 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,090 times
Got the garden finished over the weekend. Will be walking off the soreness this morning.
Got to get busy helping our son pack for his scout trip to Mt. Rushmore.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Old 06-13-2011, 09:59 AM

Remind me again, why oh why don't I just retire early?

Old 06-13-2011, 12:10 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Comcast and we have been fighting for over a week - I'm just hoping this is the right fix. Otherwise, some poor unsuspecting Customer Service person will find a modem stuck somewhere she/he really doesn't want it...... Just talking about them gets me in a bad mood.

Sue, I'd LOVE to see Mt. Rushmore. Do you think the scouts need a nice, 50-something lady chaperone????

Old 06-13-2011, 01:29 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Today I did a Jackie Warner upper body workout, called one on one, she gets these kids [to me they're kids!] coming up one at a time for different sets of exercises and she instructs and does them a little. But it's only ME over here! No wonder I am so much more tired than they are!

Have a good Monday everyone. Karla, I can see you with one of those canned air things to get their attention! eeeeWONNNKKK!!!

Old 06-13-2011, 04:59 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Everybody, I would like to introduce you to Gus, the newest addition to the critters at the farm.

Hmmmmm, cell phone pics don't get very big......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals