Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 03:14 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

I am sure by now after all of the exercise we have all been doing we have some pretty hot looking members on the thread

With the weather so hot it is hard to get the motivation to go out and exercise but I know we can all plug through.

ok theres todays motivation

Going to be a busy day

walk
gym for cycling and maybe water cardio

the landscapers are going to be at chaos's house to remove the old bushes to make way for the new palm tree landscape yeah lol I somehow got involved in this project tee hee

So whats on your "plate" for today ?

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2007, 03:58 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,354,404 times
I will have my walk today, new battery, also, first custody meeting, please keep me in your prayers...

Old 08-08-2007, 04:03 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Good Morning!

robyn, go get 'em!

Dog AND cat have been walked. My cat is ever so brave when it is still dark out & there are no cars moving. Dog thinks it got gypped by having a shorter walk. Aaaahhh, kids!

For anyone who likes to see just how hot it is here is a link to a real time heat map of the US. http://vortex.plymouth.edu/usheat.gif

Old 08-08-2007, 06:27 AM

14,492 posts, read 26,591,034 times
Hi karla and everyone-

I am going to do Yoga, Nautilus and ab workout- then the Jacuzzi-I feel the divorce stress melting away- in that Jacuzzi thinking wow- there are some interesting men in the weight-lifting area-lol!

Thanks for this thread- it really helps!!

Old 08-08-2007, 07:47 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,100,711 times
This thread does help, I agree sunnyhelena!!! Good Morning Everyone!

Our walk this morning is done. Hot here too. I was watching the weather channel this morning and they said it's about 90-100's in many parts of the nation. Then they showed my beloved California, it was in the 70's!!!!!! I want to go home!!!

Have a good day everyone!

Old 08-08-2007, 08:11 AM

3,434 posts, read 9,743,815 times
started circuit training, sore today,

i laid out the jumprope, two dumbells, and cranked the stereo...60 jumps on the jump rope, no rest, 40 pushups, no rest-10 curls each arm, no rest,then 15 handstand pushups. repeat 4 times. oh and then we went swimming..its hooooooot here. oh and good morning..i almost forgot.

Old 08-08-2007, 08:43 AM

41,959 posts, read 75,174,114 times
My triceps and shoulders are talkin' to me this morning.

Heading to the gym after work for cardio; yoga before bed. I'm trying to get back into my old workout routine after a too-long hiatus.

Old 08-08-2007, 08:45 AM

72,413 posts, read 18,199,776 times
Good morning everyone
This thread helps mentally,spiritually, and physically Thankskarla
Good luck robyn!
Tried to change the colors
Came back from a long walk,good for your brain too
It' looking like a hot hot hot weather here too!

Last edited by VillageLife; 08-08-2007 at 09:07 AM..

Old 08-08-2007, 09:34 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
back from the gym did 30 mins elliptical then the cycling class

all I can say is "baby it's hot outside. I feel so bad for the landscaper who is pulling out the bushes at Chaos's house I just took him 3 bug things of iced tea and fruit punch.

time to hit the shower

karla

p.s. thank to you all I couldn't keep this thread going without you

Old 08-08-2007, 10:13 AM

1,226 posts, read 3,645,406 times
Default I am back from England! I want to go back!

I'm back!
(Not sure what smiley to use, I better combine them: )

We did chose the right time to visit England this time- sunny ALL week! And 30 C (hm, forgot what it was in F...90?) in the shade some days...I was dying at times, having to walk in the sun, and the tube! My oh my, does it get hot there or what?!!! But, we (mom and I) did get a LOT done with our London pass (it gave us free entry to 66 attractions including Windsor castle, London Zoo, Shakespear's The Globe etc) and TOO MUCH WALKING! About 6-7 hours a day on the feet...Yes, the feet hurt all day (mind you, I had to wear NICE shoes since we were in London, so NO comfortable shoes. Think high heels!) but we had a tub to fill with water at the hotel. Cold water...Mmm!
Ok, that was my "exercise-for-last-week"- monologue. (Don't ask me about what it was like in London. I'll start and never stop. And it's a monologue, no discussion about it My brothers and their friends heard some of it yesterday-we got back yesterday- when I was just going to tell them a little about my Harrods biscuit. Jupp, they had to listen for about 30 minutes about the wonderful Britons and Harrods, Windsor castle, Sherlock Holmes museum, Big Ben, Westminister Abbey, the Thames, London Eye, the tube, the polite Britons and their complete change when they get into a car- don't cross the road! etc...)
Am I babbling? Told you I would, didn't I?

Ok, today I haven't done any exercise. I had to get up early to go to my moped-course. The examination will be (for me) on Friday at 12:30, and I have about...257 pages to read! It will be a nervous time...

I'll walk tomorrow, I think. Or maybe not. I might. Or might not. I'm confused. If I do, I'll probably bring my books with me to read. Or not.

Have a great hot day everyone! (I'm back in Sweden, so no, no hot weather here...And again, I missed the thunder while I was in town this morning!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals