Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 04:35 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Good morning ladies

I have P/T at 8 It is the last one before my follow up with "ortho doc" this coming Monday
So P/T girl will give me an eval letter to take to him so hopefully I will get the
ok your done

I have a meeting at noon across town. This meeting will be to determine if I am going to remain on the fundraising committee. If others have not decided to step up and help I won't be.
So it should be interesting

Not sure what else the day will hold other then work stuff

What all are you planning for today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2011, 05:42 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
change in plans just got a text from my friend canceling for noon, something came up at her job

But thats ok I am sure I can fill the time with laundry

Old 08-03-2011, 06:35 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Major houseworking day ahead, what with the SIL's coming tomorrow. And I'll be getting some food cooked, too.

Walked 3 miles this a.m. Wow...what a hot, muggy a.m. I was drained when I got home.

Have fun, Karla.

Old 08-03-2011, 06:49 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,394,464 times
Good morning all.

Rough night sleep here. Hubby is in the other room banging away. He wanted to swap out some shelving last night and now we have a mess all over the 2nd bedroom I have to go and help him soon.

I need to do the treadmill and then we have a big day. Our pool table is on the truck, our portable air conditioner is out for delivery, and our mail is scheduled to get here today I haven't ordered out mail from our mail service in 2 months

The guys across the way should finish bulldozing today and then we have to seed and straw. Oh joy....gotta love trying to get grass to grow on the side of a mountain

nms- Good luck cleaning. What are you cooking?

Going to help hubby...I hear grumbling, lol.

Old 08-03-2011, 07:02 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
Heading to the fair in a couple of hours... Can't wait for my deep fried cheese curds... drool!

Lots of walking ahead of me.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Old 08-03-2011, 07:10 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

Sue, the fair sounds like fun! I love cheese curds!

We actually got some rain overnight! Not a lot, but boy do we need every drop we can get. It is much cooler here this morning.

I have just dragged my sorry behind out of bed. Getting ready to jump through the shower, then head out to walk Shadow.

Old 08-03-2011, 07:31 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Morning!

The fair sounds great Sue! I love walking around and eating the food, I imagine with your son tho you have to do the rides also.

Karla good luck on dismissing the PT today.

Been walking this morning, still sufficating with humidity out there. We got a little rain but nothing to help with the temperatures. Tricia got the kids a slip and slide yesterday and Morgan and her little friend had a ball.

Not sure what I will do for exercise today, the girls will leave at 11 to visit with other grandma and I am taking the table out that we have our computer on and bringing the computer desk we have in storage out. I think that may have something to do with my shoulder, instead of resting my arms on a desk they have no room on the table and hang down and I noticed yesterday it was "pulling" on my muscles in the shoulder area. Hopefully I don't make a mess out of the wall.

No news on the job front. I was told that the unit secretary job I applied for should be acted upon soon for the second interview, but right now I see no change in status nor have I gotten a call for a second interview. We will see. I have about 4 more jobs to send out resumes to today and am going to mail a few out.

Gotta get and begin my productive part of the day. Have a great one all.

Old 08-03-2011, 09:07 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Now that I have my computer back I wanted to show you guys the view from my front porch.

Here is my horse after we finished showing, proudly displaying his ribbons.

Old 08-03-2011, 11:06 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Nice Evey, real country living

Sigh, I have not been chosen to be the smiley face behind the unit desk, guess it will be a grouchy face and severely lacking humor and beauty

Old 08-03-2011, 11:54 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Evey, no wonder you wanted to live there. Enjoy, dear lady..you deserve it.

Sandy, sorry to hear that they don't know how to hire at the hospital.

Oooo, Sue... I love carney food. Never had deep fried curds, tho. I love fresh curd.... I bet it'd be good fried.

Lisa, DH is going to do his version of rotisserie chicken on the grill. I'll make the parmesan smashed/roasted taters, (Karla...hide your eyes for the next 2 items) the tomato/green pepper side salad and a great carrot salad my friend Chris makes. She gave me the recipe. And for dessert... blueberry crisp. THat's for dinner tomorrow night.

Karla, I meant to tell you...school starts down here on Monday. Yeh. this Monday, 8/8. Unbelievable. Parents are ticked because the tax thingy doesn't start till what, the 12th? Anyway, they're not happy.

Gawd, I thought I'd have a fairly easy day with the cleaning - I've been doing major stuff here and there like the curio cabinet, the chandelier, etc. Today was dusting thru the house and the bathrooms. I just finished about 15 minutes ago. If it didn't move, I dusted it. We have lots of chatchkies all over the place and I did all those and the pictures on the walls and everything. Then the bathrooms, which weren't too bad, but I'm beat. Oh, and I don't smell so good, either. But I thought I'd take a break and catch up. I came into the den to discover I'd forgotten to dust in here! Oh, well...it's hubby's "Man Cave" so he can do it, right???

Gotta drop by OOH and then go hit the nice, clean shower before the kitties try to bury me in the litter box.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals