Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2011, 04:14 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,047,042 times

Advertisements

Rain dance that is
Right in the driveway !!!

Again yesterday there was rain all around except here at our house

We are meeting our friends for breakfast then a stop at Walmart for pantry stuff
The Publix up the street remolded about 6 months ago and it seems as if their prices doubled
So I get all non meat stuff at Wally World big time savings

I will be doing my PT exercises when I get home
Tomorrow is "ortho doc" follow up

Not sure what else is in the plans for today

What are you all up to
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2011, 06:38 AM

20,549 posts, read 30,312,178 times
Good morning Karla.

I hate when stores expand and remodel. Sure they are nice, clean , and pretty but the prices always go up. I also shop Walmart for most of my health and beauty and non perishables. Publix does have great meat but you need one of their BOGO sales

Looks like rain today. Unfortunately we got the heavy wind first which means our seed and hay probably blew off the bank across the way We got our double gates installed yesterday.

My stepdaughter and the kids came over yesterday. Our grandson really enjoyed playing pool which was great. He is a hard child to interact with.....he is a video era kid

Not much today. I need to get back on the treadmill...haven't done it for 2 days Then it;s clean up and piddle day. Also going to make a batch of meatballs and sauce for our granddaughter. We are watching her tomorrow. She is grandpa's little princess

Have a great Sunday!!

Old 08-07-2011, 08:37 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,214,019 times
Hi, there.

Hot and humid out there, today. Oh, wait...I'm in Florida...that's here for another 2 months at least!

Good luck w/ortho doc tomorrow Karla. I'm having an MRI on my leg in the a.m. Will be taking drugs first. Do NOT like those machines, altho I talked them into an open one this time. Tuesday DH has an appt. to have that tooth pulled, so it'll be a doctor's week.

Haven't walked in several days and it looks like our first chance to do so will be Wed. a.m. Oh, well. The weight is slowly going down, which is a good thing. We're trying to watch what we eat, altho we brought in ice cream while "the girls" were here.

Was catching up on laundry and had to wash the bed quilt because Squeaker had a little accident on there yesterday and I didn't notice it till last night. Went to put the Era into the dispenser and the stupid cup just flew out of my hand, tipped upside down and dumped all that stuff all over me. At least I hadn't taken my shower yet and that meant I didn't need to use a lot of soap.

Think it'll be a quiet day here today.

Catch y'all later.

Old 08-07-2011, 08:39 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,176,589 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow, Mickey, Buzz and I have been out for a nice hike on the farm this morning. Everyone is now snoozing in the A/C.

I have to run into town for a quick errand in a few minutes, then I will stop pretending that I don't hear the laundry fairy calling my name.

Later I will plop on the couch for the race.

Old 08-07-2011, 09:50 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,296,677 times
Happy Sunday to everyone!

I know I haven't been on here much lately but dropping by to see what's going on and to say hi. I'm trying to limit my time on the computer as I think I spend too much time on it. Gotta find a balance here.

Old 08-07-2011, 09:58 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,214,019 times
I hear ya, Cheryl. We miss you, tho.

Old 08-07-2011, 12:38 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,498,014 times
Gotta hurry here, did a quick Denise Austin cardio-kickboxing workout, just barely got done before mh got back from the boat.

Have a good day all.

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 08-07-2011 at 02:08 PM..

Old 08-08-2011, 04:09 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,047,042 times
morning ladies

lol I guess I didn't dance enough there were storms and rain all around us(as close as 1 mile) but not a drop fell on our neighborhood
I was watching it split on the radar map as it got to us
It was a relaxing day here in nefl
We spent the day reading,we are bit enjoying our kindles
I made cube steak in brown gravy (yum)
Then we watched 7 innings of the yankee game before heading to bed

Lisa - I do the same thing, I get the bogo's that we use at publix then walmart for the the rest
hey can I send Hubby over for meatballs !! he loves them but I think I have made them only once or twice

Pattie - lol I have done the "laundry soap oops" a few times once the lid wasnt tight and when I put it on the cart next to the washer it fell over and 1/3 of the bottle spilled out
I pulled the cart out unloaded the stuff on the bottom shelves took it outside and gave the grass a "wash" with the hose

I think the only MRI (shoulder 3 years ago)I had was in an open one it was a big round room thingy
but because it was my shoulder the thing was right on top of my head
Of course the min they tell you not to move something itches lol in my case it was my nose and there wasnt a lot of space
Then just because you can't, you have to go potty
lol next time maybe i need to borrow your meds

Evey I have tried the stare down method on my laundry but it still won't get in the washer and dryer
it just stares back

Cheryl how is lexie doing she must be getting so big Have you had anymore fire issues

Connie- What do the guys do on the boat ? Is there fishing or just the ride around looking at other boats

Old 08-08-2011, 05:50 AM

20,549 posts, read 30,312,178 times
Pattie-Good luck today.

I haven't done the laundry soap thing but I just had an oops at Walmart the other day. I was opening caps of the big bottles of hand soap and smelling. I typically smell body and cleaning things before I buy them Anyway, the cap went flying out of my hand and "under" the display rack. So there I was in the middle of Walmart on my hands and knees looking under the rack. And I don't see the cap. Crap...now what I don't want to put the huge bottle back on the shelf because someone might pick it up and spill soap all over. I was lucky a young girl was helping me look. She went into the next aisle and got the cap for me. It really rolled

Karla-I used to drive hubby crazy when we were in FL. Since Walmart matches any circular price, I would take all the circulars I got and make big black circles around the items I was buying at Walmart. Then I would line everything p on the checkout belt with little notes for the cashier and then of course hand over my coupons, lol. Hubby refuses to go with me when I do that Hey if they offer me a deal I am willing to work for it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals