Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 09:02 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times

Advertisements

OMG I just finished all the paperwork for doctor and insurance company and I am so over this, what ever happened to the good old days when insurance companies paid the bills and did not worry about making a dollar
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2011, 09:19 AM

6,727 posts, read 9,953,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
OMG I just finished all the paperwork for doctor and insurance company and I am so over this, what ever happened to the good old days when insurance companies paid the bills and did not worry about making a dollar
Cassy, I think you've had your exercise for today!

Old 08-19-2011, 09:49 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Yep you are correct! Now to get ready and take my paperwork in for my yearly physical with my new doctor

Old 08-19-2011, 11:27 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
I with the others TG I think it is also B

lol though we all know I don't "go away" easy
When we were on a conference call the other day with the Dr & the ins the lady at the Dr office asked if I would come in and make a few of her calls

Back from my tube top mission lol I wish you could see the face when I ask the sales people if they have them
Most never heard of them and one salesgirl asked "for a woman"

I have a bunch of calls to make then I to will be pulling out the kindle

Old 08-19-2011, 01:43 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
don't have time to read the day's happenings, just reporting that I did the advanced bootcamp one that is super hard, but first I had one up to start and the cable froze, I couldn't even turn the box off by pushing the button. Called and they reset it and I just got done working out and put it on a regular channel, now, I can't change it or anything so I have to call them back! This has never happened.

Today marks 4 years since my sister died. My friend called me last night, it was her son's birthday, and I think next week is the 4th year since he died. And i have not heard from Billy since he called the other day which is unusual--VERY unusual, and there is nothing I can do to check on him. crap.

Hopefully I will get word from him soon.

Oh Karla, when I call it my swag at the dentist's, I don't think they get it!

Old 08-19-2011, 01:57 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Hang in there, Connie. There are good thoughts from all of us headed your way.

DH was working outside and noticed that the a/c unit was spitting out larger than normal amounts of water and it wasn't coming out the little pipe thingy that it usually does.

Called the folks we have a contract with and they said it would cost us $69 + whatever parts might be needed for the service call. Well, ya gotta do it, right? Turns out we recently had our 6 month check-up on it and a pc. of sludge jammed into the pipe when the guy put it back together so....
NO CHARGE!!!!

That's why we deal with this co. They're honest and do right by us. There'll be a letter going out to them on Monday.

Old 08-19-2011, 02:35 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
Connie sending good thoughts for you and your family

One of the deployed guys from CD house said the internet has been very spotty over there

Pattie I always pour a little bleach in the white tube that the water comes out of to keep the gunk out

Yay finally finished all my calls all 15 of them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals