Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2011, 03:32 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

but thats ok I have PT at 7:30

For some strange reason I tossed & turned last night one would of thought getting up at 4:30 I would of slept really well

Right after PT we have hubbys MRI then home to continue the account switching

I really want to try and get on the treadmill today.

hmmm I wonder it I put a board across the handrails I could walk & call the companies I am switching

It is going to be 75 today so I am glad I didn't pack all my summer clothes away

What are you all up to
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2011, 04:15 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Morning peeps!

Supposed to be 70 here today. Shadow is going to be mad at me when I get home..... Hopefully my friend will come get her and take her to the barn for the day.

PE tonight, which is one of Shadow's faves.

Old 11-08-2011, 05:13 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,389,075 times
Good morning.

My body is off. Yesterday DH and I got up about 6 and had a long day. So why on earth was I up at 4am then again at 6?

Right now I have a headache so I'm taking it slow.

TTYL

Old 11-08-2011, 07:47 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Hope ya feel better, Lisa.

Evey, Shadow will just have to be patient. Yeh, right....who'm I kidding???

Karla, I wish I had your ambition and drive.

Now, I have to admit I've been on a roll today. I walked about 3.5 miles and did 25 min. on weights. Got home, started puttering and just stopped - 2nd load of laundry is in the machine, Len and I cleaned the kitty litter boxes, I did some cleaning up around the yard and, as soon as I say hello to my CD buddies, I'll be doing computer/phone stuff that I was going to do yesterday.

Have a great day, all...see ya soon.

((wondering where Sandy is...she always beats me.)

Old 11-08-2011, 01:28 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Afternoon all!

I'm here Pattie, I had to be at work at 8am so I leave here before 7 in case traffic, etc got in the way. Had time to stop for a coffee and sit for a bit before getting into the zoo. Not much in business today tho, I think most of our customers are waiting for the big weekend sale.

Evey I will ask very nicely for you to bring out the fans, pretty please..........we are in the mid fifties and rain (it is down right miserable to drive the x-way today), and today is going to be the warmest of the week. Pay day is finally here, so much for nice weather!

No exercise today, I had to rush back to be here when the girls get out of school and then at 5:30 gotta get back in the car and head back to Grandville to Kim's house, I promised to babysit tonight. Seeing the miles climb up on my trusty vehicle, I guess I best save my pennies for some maintance to be done on it soon (like after Christmas). Tune up and etc.

Best get, Lisa hope you feel better and Karla how many lbs now?

Old 11-08-2011, 02:26 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Sandy, if it makes you feel any better the "S" word is in my forecast for Thursday. Just a slight chance, and the high is supposed to be 45, but this is the first time anyone has said the word. So glad I got the garage thing figured out.....

Old 11-08-2011, 02:49 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Today I did a short upper body workout, and now I have to call the pet groomer again. I left a message, but 30 seconds after hanging up, I couldn't remember if I left my phone number. duh.

Have a good day everyone.

Old 11-09-2011, 04:47 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Connie do you take Mystic to the groomer?

Might just make me feel better Evey but the wintery mix is heading our way also. I talked to Kim and Jesse about staying over at their home when we have really bad weather or when I have to close during Christmas hours, they will put my bed up

Old 11-09-2011, 05:06 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
yay got through to another utility company and also found out how to get the sales tax thingy switched

Spent the afternoon again on the phone but I am making progress

let see I am down 16 pounds since surgery

I really need to consider going out and getting a couple pair of jeans

ok gotta go get ready for school
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals