Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 05:08 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Until the weekend
and even more exciting is I think Connie said Billy arrives on the 19th
She must be beyond excited down there in Texas

Today is bank day and of course I don't have payroll I can not wait until I take it over on the 2nd

I am going to run to the Towne Center to return 2 pair of pants I got from the Gap. I really don't like the wider leg they have
Might even stop at the shoe store to see what they have
ok don't laugh but is it possible that when I lost this weight my foot got skinnier? A pair of pumps I bought fall off my feet when I walk

Going to hit the treadmill once I get the qotd posted. I am not heading out until 10
I will send the "is payroll ready" email at 9 my time
Last time I did that I got a "oops" and the numbers **shakes head**

What are you all up to today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2011, 05:19 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Morning!

Wow Karla is she doing this on purpose with payroll or is she just a tad bit on the slow side? When do you get to take it over?

Same old here, waiting for it to be light so I can walk. I had best bundle up with a hat too because baby it's cold outside! I will then do my exercise and then get out of here. I have to bank today, stop at Meijer for a prescription and then in to work for my exciting day.

It's light out so off I go have a great day all!

Old 11-18-2011, 05:52 AM

You know Sandy I am beginning to wonder the payroll comes out of their account so wouldn't you think she would want me depositing the funds
I take over with the checks that will be issued on 12-2

Yikes you know it is cold when the hat come out
I am hoping we will have those kind of temps next weekend when hubby is putting up the lights on the house
he says there is something weird about hanging lights in shorts

Old 11-18-2011, 06:05 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Good morning!

Did my 3 miles and 30 min. weights this morning. Len is still out walking. He's trying to do between 4 & 5 miles every day.

It was almost too cool to wear shorts on my walk this morning, but I managed thru it. Once I got walking, it was really nice.

Lots to do today, starting with cleaning out the fountain. Somehow, I knew when Len suggested it that I'd end up doing that. Geezzzz

I also have to do some online banking stuff and I'd like to wrap up my homeowner's insurance research. NOt having much luck.

Sandy, what hours are you working Black Friday (notice I didn't even ask IF you are working!)?

Off to OOH, see who's hanging around and then on to my chores. Enjoy your day, all.

Old 11-18-2011, 06:37 AM

Hey Pattie

oh homeowners ins "joy"

Have you tried Farmers

I think I would rather even go to PT than talk with insurance companies
I get deer in the headlights when they are trying to explain the different coverages/deductibles and options

Treadmill done !! I did my wogging I can't wait til I am back up to 3 miles

ok off to hit the shower then if I don't have payroll I will send the email
I would send it now but they are an hour behind us

Old 11-18-2011, 08:20 AM

Karla, my eyes glaze over the minute I hear the word insurance. I'm with you on the choice between PT and insurance companies. I just don't get them. No matter what kind it is.

It won't take you long to get back to 3 miles.

Old 11-18-2011, 11:29 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Just dropping in to say hi.

Old 11-18-2011, 02:40 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Hey peeps!

It was 26 degrees when I got up this morning! The wind has been yammering all day.

So, I had a scare this afternoon. I come home from work and something smells funny when I open the door. Hhhmmmmm. I walk into the bedroom to change and discover that the wallpaper has come off the ceiling in a very large piece and is sitting on top of the heater. Yikes! I am guessing that if I had gotten home 15 minutes later there would have been a fire. Kinda scary. There is wallpaper on every wall and ceiling in this house (except for the part of the bedroom that came down today).

Shadow & I have been for a nice mole hunt in the hay field.

Intercollegiate horse show at our farm both days this weekend.

I am sooooo looking forward to the 4 day weekend next week. Wish I was eligible for holiday pay........

Old 11-18-2011, 04:23 PM

Ooo, glad everything's ok, Evey.

I actually miss looking forward to a long weekend. Weird, I know.

Tomorrow's Connie's big day with Capt. Billy. She must be bouncing off the walls right about now.

Old 11-19-2011, 04:13 AM

Morning ladies

Yikes Evey that sounds scary
I didn't know folks wallpapered ceilings

Well I finally got payroll after I sent a text saying I was taking a blank check with me then I get a phone call 35 mins later "oops I forgot to put the new payroll account number in the text I sent"
borrowing Eveys **shakes head**

Spent 45 mins trying on jeans at this one department store (the pants I got at Costco on 2nd try on were too long so they all went back)
lol I guess I just don't have a "jeans body" I found 1 pair after trying on 20 or so pairs
I did fit into a size 8 on a couple pairs but they were too long and a couple had really weird back pockets

When I got home Hiroko was outside and asked if I wanted to go to the exchange & commissary with her
Holy Moly they must be getting ready for the Holiday they were loaded with local produce I had never seen before
Brussel sprouts still on the stalks I never new that was how they were grown I should of bought one to take to school to show the kids
They also had these B/A sweet potato's lol I am talking spaghetti squash size & bigger I was fascinated They were only 28 cents a pound too
I wonder how long you would bake one that big

We got home around 5:30 and lol it was close she doesn't drive in the dark and I didn't bring my glasses because I didn't think we would be gone that long

It was fun though
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals