Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2011, 04:07 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,109,893 times

Advertisements

But not your normal leftovers

lol these leftovers are the things on the list that didn't get done yesterday

The lights on the bushes
Grilling Dinner (thawed the steaks but we didn't feel like eating them)
Weeding the gardens

It is 20 degrees warmer this morning headed to the upper 70's
I think that is because I put the last of my summer clothes away yesterday

It is suppose to hit almost 80 tomorrow & Tuesday

We are heading out to breakfast in a bit
I see a stop at either Walmart or the grocery store afterwards

I am going to probably do the 3 mile walking DVD again this afternoon

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2011, 05:45 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,380,896 times
Good morning!!

Karla-Do you do the Walk A Way the pounds DVD's? They have that here at our campground. I may join the group.

Beautiful day today. Maybe I can talk hubby into swimming

Old 12-04-2011, 08:17 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,227,984 times
Morning peeps!

Windy, raining, and in the mid 40's here right now. Supposed to rain all day, all night, and all day tomorrow.

Shadow & I found a blank spot in between downpours to go out and snurfle around looking for bunnies or moles. Nothing wanted to play this morning.

I have the last load of laundry going, and when it is done I will head over to the barn and do 3 massages. The real show horses are leaving in the morning for a week long competition in St. Louis. Then it will be nap time.

Old 12-04-2011, 08:49 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Good morning, all.

Karla, what'd ya have instead of steak???

Evey....Can I use that word, snurfle?? I like that!

Hey, Lisa. I'm thinking about a trip to the pool myself. See you there, maybe???

Our coffee friends just left. We've already been to Wally World to return some of the stuff DH had bought for the candy canes and buy more stuff for the candy canes. I think I'll dub this decorative endeavor Candy Land. Whadya think??? Oh, and there are going to be so many lights, I just changed it to "The Griswold's Candy Land." Yeh, that's good.

So he's out there doing his thing. He swears he'll have it all done today. We'll see. I have to do some finance stuff today, but that's all I have planned. I'm sure "somebody" will need some help with this project sooner or later, so I'm keeping my options open.

Bumper doesn't like it when she's inside and one or both of us are outside. SHe's driving me nuts right now. Can't let her out because DH is spray painting the canes.

I'll be by later. Take care.

Old 12-04-2011, 01:35 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Today I did a good 30+ minute cardio routine, I've done this guy's workouts before but not for a while. It was nonstop, and he moves, as in not standing in place, which makes a difference I think.

Other than that, more laundry, dishes, whoop-deedoo. It's a cold and rainy day and we're supposed to get a ton of rain again. Things aren't even dried out from earlier in the week-well last week.

Have a good day all.

Old 12-05-2011, 04:23 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,109,893 times
Morning ladies

lol well I still have leftovers
We did grill the steaks but the bushes are still light-less

Since hubby was out in the garage it was nice & quiet in the house so I spent the day catching up on paperwork
I have everything balanced and recorded

Lisa yes it is the walk away the #'s
I really like them
I have the 1,2,3 & 4 miles DVDs
lol I saw they have a 5 mile but maybe not yet

It would be fun to join a group doing it !!!
Lets me know what you think if you try it

Evey & Connie I will gladly take your rain !!

Pattie you need to send pictures once it is done
Did you end up helping ?

Old 12-05-2011, 06:11 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Yup. I helped. NOt a lot, but I helped a bit - cleaning up, holding the ends of the lights while he strung them around the canes, etc. It looks great. He still has some stuff he has to do today, but it should be finished. Can't wait to see the final results.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals