Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2012, 04:32 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

So right now it is 36 though hubby says it feels colder lol I haven't stuck my nose out yet) here is the wacky part it is going up to 67 today and the next 6 days are going to be in the mid 70's

This is much higher than our normal January temps.

I have PT this morning at 7 and as I mentioned before I think I am going to release myself

I have a conference call at 11 and then I am not sure other than work stuff what the day will hold.

Gotta rush but will be back after PT

What is your morning looking like ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2012, 06:08 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Morning!

Karla are you sick of PT? It seems as if you are doing much more than you were 6 weeks ago! They will probably give you a hard time about this but I understand what you are saying, Bob dismissed himself from PT because after the first two weeks he was going backwards instead of forward. He had no problem keeping up the exercises IF his back was in line (his first PT gal kept it that way) but the gal left the center and the guy he was seeing was not keeping it aligned, only watching him exercise. Hence he quit going.

Speaking of Bob I just looked at his Christmas Eve weekly paycheck and he did not get the paid holiday, he is going to have to call someone because his company pays for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! Man always something

I'm ready for work and do not have to leave until 8:45 am so passing the time away online, no exercise today for me because I have an 8 hour day at work.

Best get going, have a great day all! PS.......Lisa are you packing up?

Old 01-05-2012, 06:44 AM

Yay next Tuesday will be my last PT
Yup Sandy I was getting sick of going and really realized it by not going the lat 2 weeks
She said my range of motion was back and I just need to work on strengthening which I can do at home
She was in agreement with me stopping

I really need to make sure I do my at home exercises to get the strength.

Old 01-05-2012, 07:24 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
LOL....that's what I said, Karla!

Good morning, all.

Another chilly one here - it was about 40 when we woke up this a.m. so no walkee again today. Len had a job so he's over at that house. I'm going to putter. My mail goal for the day is to clean up the computer area, clean out 2011 and get 2012 going. Sandy, I'm with you - I hate filing and it shows.

Got some ham bubbling on the stove. It's going to be lentil/veggie soup.

Off to OOH, see what's happening there, then time to get my project going. Since I'll be right next to the computer for a bit, I'm sure I'll be dropping by on occasion.

Have a great day, all.

Old 01-05-2012, 12:50 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Today I did a ~20 minute workout from Sparkpeople that I found...wasn't the best because I couldn't see it that well, then the battery was too low and the laptop went into hibernation and I had to go plug it in and do the rest. Anyway, it was mainly a weights workout and some crunches.

Have a good day all.

Old 01-06-2012, 04:56 AM

Morning ladies
Yup another busy day in the books lol

I got a few more things returned but the stuff I wanted to return to beals has to wait. I thought I had the receipt in the receipt envelope but it wasn't so now I have to request the original from am ex
The difference of the return is $35 with oiut the receipt so yup worth the phone call

Spoke to CD last night and told him I needed to go to TX and get things organized to where I want now that we have taken over completely, so looks like maybe week after next

You know I am going to bug him to take me up to his moms so I can see my buddy !!!

Pattie thanks for the reminder to get the 2011 stuff put into folders so I can start the 2012 collection
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals