Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2012, 05:45 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Morning ladies
Happy Friday !!!!

Woo Hoo it is almost the weekend I am looking forward to a nice relaxing quiet one

Another really nice day ahead I only have to run to the bank on my to do list

I may stop by the nursery because it looks like warm weather ahead and no freezes so might put some new plants in. Heck maybe it will work like washing your car makes it rain. I need some chill hours for my peach tree or we will have no fruit this year

Going to put a nice walk on my empty to do list for today

What are you all up to?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2012, 06:01 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Morning!

Almost ready to head out the door for work, nine hour day today I have to be honest I will not miss this at all. Gave my change in hours yesterday and they were not pleased because it was effective on Monday (and I am scheduled to work all week). I am attempting to do the right thing and find people to work for me, hopefully that will happen if not than they will have to find people. Bob does not even want me to work weekends for them, pay + travel does not get it in his opinion, we will see.

That's it for me until pm when I am out of work. See everyone later.

Karla I agree with Pattie about the surgery, hubby will be loaded with pain pills and I have seen people who have this and it is not too bad.

Old 02-03-2012, 08:54 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,394,464 times
Good morning!!

We had a great time with the kids last night and my stepdaughter helped me with so many of my computer questions

Slow day today. DH and I are waiting for it to warm up and the we are going to clean up a section by the barn. We might as well enjoy today....because yucky weather is coming in.

Sandy-Ugh!! 9 hours...good luck today.

Have a great day

Old 02-03-2012, 09:24 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Woohoo! Just got back from BJ's and will be filling the freezer with NY strips, chickens and boneless pork chops/roast in the near future. Oh, and hamburger too.

Did about 3.5 miles this a.m. Hubster did more. I would have, but my back was bothering me a bit.

So, Sandy, how many hours will you be working at the law firm?

LIsa, sounds like a good time.

NOt sure what else we're doing today. I could use a day in the new recliner...just to make sure it's working right, you know.

Old 02-03-2012, 02:13 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
LOL...Mom's feeling better. I called a bit ago to celebrate the news that her issues are nothing to really worry about and she went on a rant about the local jeweler who overcharged her for repairing a necklace. She says he charged her $90 but the invoice shows that the clasp he replaced only cost $13. Something's not right, but there was no way I was going to argue with her.

Old 02-03-2012, 06:52 PM

Twenty five at the firm Pattie. Did I miss something good about your Mom, such as the x-rays showed pneumonia and that was it?

Old 02-04-2012, 03:54 AM

morning ladies

Pattie I am glad Mom is feeling better and I hope you got to check out the new recliner
Sounds like you scored great at BJ's I haven't shopped there but our Sunday breakfast friends do. I may have to go with them one time

Sandy 25 hours is good for part-time. You have to do the math to see if driving to the store is worth the money and also even more is, is it worth not having the weekends

Lisa you can gladly send the yucky weather to us especially if it includes rain
Sounds like you all had a nice time the other night

We had a fun day Hubby got the parts in to fix one of his bandsaws The one nut he needed was on back order it is a metric and he can't fix it with out it so he did some research and found they have them at Lowes
Then we stopped at the woodstore to get the replacement blade that he had to cut off when the one piece broke
yikes lol wouldn't you know they have the bigger resaw bandsaw he has been eying on sale
This one will allow him to get thinner veneers so he won't waste as much of the expensive figured wood

yup it is being delivered sometime this weekend. It has to be kept upright and weighs around 340 #s
I guess you can tell we spend way to much time and money there because the asst manager is bringing it in his pickup

When we got home his friend stopped by (the one that has been helping ease my grapefruit overload) he brought 2 homemade Tiramisu's one is without the espresso because I don't like the coffee flavor
His wife is from Italy and they lived there for 7 or 8 years so this is pretty authentic
Yup pretty yummy stuff

spent a relaxing afternoon with only 2 work calls lol

Old 02-04-2012, 04:24 AM

I know Karla that I won't be working there into the summer but right now I want the associate discount to replenish my shrinking wardrobe. I only have about 4 pair of dress slacks that I can salvage to look decent in an office! Yesterday I got a really nice pair of slacks for $11.00 and a nice summer dress for $16. I'm thinking I would like to stay there until late spring.

Wow on the saw!

Old 02-04-2012, 04:26 AM

wow Sandy those are great deals !!
Yeah maybe staying is a good idea

I am also in need of dress slacks oh I don't even want to think about summer clothes I need to replace everything that is 2 sizes to big

Old 02-04-2012, 05:25 AM

Yep and quality clothing too. The dress was originally $99.00! Because we lived in the south for the past 6 years I need office sweaters and blouses too. Sigh, I love to shop

Two sizes too big is a good thing for replacing clothes! Fortunate for me I have shorts in several different sizes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals