Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 04:06 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,109,893 times

Advertisements

Woo hoo and yay !!!

It is going to be 72 and sunny so I am putting outside stuff on my list
I have to get to the grocery store we are in desperate need for TP lol we are down to the last roll

I also have to repot 2 plants I got yesterday in Lowes plant clearance section
Pattie you & hubby should check this section out I think all the lowes have them

I got 2 that were reduced from $14 to $3

I also want to mow & edge today I am excited because it has been 5 months since I got to do this
It has been so warm the grass has been growing so there are lots of green spikes sticking out of the brown frost got to it grass
So it needs a clean up

What fun things are you all doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2012, 04:29 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,797 times
Morning!

Another day at work for me. I found someone to work for me on Monday but no one is stepping up to the plate for Thursday, going to see if I can talk people into it today. This way the management will like me and if I ever need full/part time work I can request for it.

Nothing else going on here, we sure can't be out looking for spring plants up here! Weather is mild and very unlike Feb. but up here that can change in a blink of an eye.

Have a good one all.

Old 02-04-2012, 04:54 AM

Pattie you will lol at this, Kaylee likes to love on me in the morning so she comes and lays on the desk in front of the screen. This morning Kaylee is playing "chase anything that moves on that funny screen" it is so funny I can hardly post without her attempting to "get me".

Old 02-04-2012, 09:56 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,257,904 times
Animals can be so funny sometimes. I've had Smokey lie across my wrists so that she gets the attention and the computer doesn't. SHe'll look up at me and I swear she's saying, "What????"

DH took off for the library. After I washed the car and my bicycle, tho. Nice breezy day here.

Karla, we often see those clearance plants and, if it's something we're interested, will scarf it up. Wally world right now has some plants for 95 cents - small, but nice. One of them is called Blue Daze and it is a wonderful plant that just grows and grows and produces flowers almost year round. Beautiful blue, of course. Len's had some really good luck planting them in baskets. They mound right up and just keep on going and going....

Say, the next time someone sees Evey on Facebook, please tell her I said hi and that I miss her.

Old 02-04-2012, 01:36 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,529,102 times
Billy called me last night, just to talk [I guess?!] Kept waiting for some 'big announcement' or something, but we just had a nice talk and it was good. Might do a short little workout today, while mh is at his bff's doing his thing. He put a second coat of primer on the kitchen ceiling and said he's going to paint it tomorrow.

Guess I am getting a little extra exercise walking from room to room to get all my kitchen supplies as I need them!

Have a good day all.

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 02-04-2012 at 02:31 PM..

Old 02-04-2012, 06:39 PM

Evening all and I am tired, my exercise the last two days has been in the form of walking my feet off! Work is busy and I ran my hiney off today (and yesterday).

Pattie I gave Evey your message. She said for some reason she can not post on CD any longer, she can read the threads tho........so she sees that you miss her. Sue has that problem too, she said it kicks her off, I think it has something to do with the search engine they use, at least I seem to remember Sue saying that.

Old 02-04-2012, 07:45 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,529,102 times
How strange. I wonder what the problem could be, and if CD is aware of it?

Old 02-05-2012, 04:06 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,109,893 times
Morning ladies

lol well other than running to wally world & the grocery store I didn't get anything else on my list done

I spent some quality time with my kindle

Sandy sounds like you will be ready for a nice office job come tomorrow it is you first day correct?

Pattie I don't think I have ever tried a blue daze but I like the mounding part so may have to look for one

Connie so glad you got to have a nice chat with Billy Is he done deploying?

I know the boys said their next deployment with the ship will be around South America

With regards to Sue & Evey not being able to post I wonder if this is a question they can answer in the about the forum section here ?

Old 02-05-2012, 05:08 AM

Don't know Karla. I know when I had McAfee for security software that it attempted to knock me off CD but I changed the setting for it and all has been fine.

No not my real first day although I expect to spend the morning there. I have paperwork to fill out and I think Doug wants to talk to me. My first real day will be Tuesday, right now we are talking about me working Tuesday-Thursday 8-5. I wanted the paperwork done before beginning so I can walk in and see what all I have to tackle, or rather what the assistant I will be working with will trust me with

Old 02-05-2012, 05:09 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,257,904 times
Well, at least we know they're not mad at us! I hope it can get fixed.

Karla, my husband did that SA deployment when he was in the navy. IF they go thru the Canal, they have a ceremony....you should ask him about that, see what he says!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals